Details of additional gift Pokémon for 10th movie announced: Darkrai to be limited to

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Details of additional gift Pokémon for 10th movie announced: Darkrai to be limited to

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Details of additional gift Pokémon for 10th movie announced: Darkrai to be limited to

According to Pokeani, the July 2007 issue of CoroCoro has revealed that the gift Pokémon available for moviegoers seeing Dialga vs. Palkia vs. Darkrai this summer are: a Mew which knows Teleport, a Lucario that has learnt Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse and Water Pulse, and a Lv.50 Manaphy that knows Heart Swap. The Pokémon distributed will depend on the time of day, and only one of the three will be downloadable to each copy of the games. Additionally, a Darkrai knowing Spatial Rend and Roar of Time will also be distributed to the first 4.2 million viewers.

Read more on Bulbanews

Awesome! It is so sweet that they are finally giving out Darkaris.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=25813 Jesus Alliance

Please, help the unborn http://www.priestsforlife.org/

My LiveJournal http://ashspikapal.livejournal.com/

"When your country and mine shall get together on the teachings laid down by Christ in this Sermon on the Mount, we shall have solved the problems not only of our countries but those of the whole world."- Mahatma Gandhi

How do they load them onto your game? I've never went to an event were they did that sort of thing so I wouldn't know.

It would be awesome if they did it over a local hotspot so I could just sit outside the theater and download Darkrai without having to actually watch the movie. XD

φιλομαθής Zhen Lin's Avatar Vice-Webmaster

Local wireless, correct, but I don't think there's that much range.
    Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.

Awesome, in most of the mall theaters I've seen around, you can walk right up to the very theater rooms before you have to show a ticket. So this should be feasible. I can't imagine the signal would be so weak I couldn't get decent reception from there. I would actually watch the movie, but I just never cared for many of them (since the original)... not enough to watch them in theaters anyways.

There will be instructions on how it has to be downloaded, right? What I mean is will you have to go to a certain spot in your game or is this a mystery gift kind of thing?

All, so you don't have to go in the theater.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=25813 Jesus Alliance

Please, help the unborn http://www.priestsforlife.org/

My LiveJournal http://ashspikapal.livejournal.com/

"When your country and mine shall get together on the teachings laid down by Christ in this Sermon on the Mount, we shall have solved the problems not only of our countries but those of the whole world."- Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Ash's SOVA Pika Pal View Post
    There will be instructions on how it has to be downloaded, right? What I mean is will you have to go to a certain spot in your game or is this a mystery gift kind of thing?
    I think its safe to assume that this will be the function of the mystery gift. I don't know how else they would do it unless they manualy stuck it on your cart.

φιλομαθής Zhen Lin's Avatar Vice-Webmaster

Darkrai will definitely be via local wireless Mystery Gift. The three others are most likely that too, but it is not stated.
    Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.

May the Aura be with you. FabuVinny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If you're going to go all the way to a movie screening room in a cinema in Japan, you may as well watch the movie.

Lucario, Mew and Manaphy are downloadable at Pal City/Festa 2007 and not at the movie. Pokeani doesn't even seem to exactly claim this.
    This giveaway has nothing to do with the movie and the three have been announced about a month ago by now. o.O

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/palcity/present/index.html

I don't see why some people prefer reading pokeani over reading the official website. Not that I dislike pokeani, but why read something on pokeani that is already available for reading on the official website?

Quote Originally Posted by FabuVinny View Post
    If you're going to go all the way to a movie screening room in a cinema in Japan, you may as well watch the movie.
    Haha, yah for some reason I was thinking it was coming out in the US in July *gets shot*

Well, when it does come out here in the states... I would hope that they do some kind of a mystery gift thing here too.

May the Aura be with you. FabuVinny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The DVD will be released at some point in the first half of next year. I'm not sure how NoA will make Darkrai available but it probably won't be through the movie.

Anyone know when the last time it was a Pokemon movie came out in theatres here in the states? I'm genuinely curious. Our local theatres don't ever show them at all, lol.

Stealthy Ninja Mario - A Crossover through Realms

I Hate Pokemon! | The Ballad of Captain Clefairy
    Click to see my shinies. <-- Please don't PM me asking to trade for my shinies. If I want to trade them, I'll post them on my trade/want list.

∠(>w<) #634 Argy's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Argy On Twitter
    Add Argy on Linkedin

The fifth movie went into theaters, IIRC, but it was pretty limited.

Pokémon Capture Expert paperfairy's Avatar

Yep, Heroes was the last one in theaters.

don't like something? fix it. stop complaining about it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast