Deoxys distribution announced for May: Level 100 Deoxys to be available over Wi-Fi - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deoxys distribution announced for May: Level 100 Deoxys to be available over Wi-Fi

Default Re: Deoxys distribution announced for May: Level 100 Deoxys to be available over Wi-F

Ok, thanks. I've been looking at that list before, but failed to download within the given date. I guess that might have been some special download, like that which my friend got for me. Sometimes game shops give out Pokemon, but I don't know if they are listed, since they differ for each location. My friend got Serebii and the three Beasts for me that way. There are some game shops where I live, but I'm not sure they all distribute Pokemon. It's a bit of old-fashioned anyway. I know before, people would travel far or send their games by mail, but I guess I'm not a nerd enough to do that. Yes, I sent my games once :) I'll wait for the Deoxys, but if it's only for US games then it won't work for me. I should start buying an English copy of the games again.
    Captain Lincoln Stern, you stand here accused of...
    12 counts of murder in the first degree
    14 counts of armed theft of Federation property
    22 counts of piracy in high space
    18 counts of fraud
    37 counts of rape
    and 1 moving violation....how do you plead?

Default Re: Deoxys distribution announced for May: Level 100 Deoxys to be available over Wi-F

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this post, but...Did everybody get their Deoxys's (or Deoxys)? I just downloaded mine, and I love 'em suckers so much. <333 Been resetting to get the Natures I want, and so far I got Damon, my Impish Deoxys. Trying to get a Rash one right now on my White 2. :D BUT ALL I GET IS ADAMANT D:
    Hope everybody enjoys their Deoxys's or Deoxys. :D I'll for sure be using these guys in my battles. :3
    3DS Friend Code is: 5215-0992-6785 Friend Safari is Combee, Beautifly, and Venomoth. :)
    Avatar gif not made by me, credit goes to original owner. I just resized it for my avatar. :)

Probably this was a US only event, because I didn't get one. But Japanese games probably have some other events, but it's been quiet for a while.
    Captain Lincoln Stern, you stand here accused of...
    12 counts of murder in the first degree
    14 counts of armed theft of Federation property
    22 counts of piracy in high space
    18 counts of fraud
    37 counts of rape
    and 1 moving violation....how do you plead?

Just got my Deoxys. And in doing so, I discovered that you don't need the National Dex to get it!

Whether that's intentional or an oversight on Nintendo/Game Freak's part, I don't know. But cool nonetheless!

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Te-em View Post
    Probably this was a US only event, because I didn't get one. But Japanese games probably have some other events, but it's been quiet for a while.
    English language-only. The Japanese games already had the Deoxys event (although as a local event in Japan rather than over Wi-Fi).

Quote Originally Posted by Luigi-San View Post
    Just got my Deoxys. And in doing so, I discovered that you don't need the National Dex to get it!

Whether that's intentional or an oversight on Nintendo/Game Freak's part, I don't know. But cool nonetheless!
    That's intentional. You can also trade for Pokemon not in the local Pokedex (and even get some non-localdex Pokemon from the Dream World).

stupid question...how do i connect to the nintendo wifi? my dsi is connected to the my home wifi..and from there i am at a loss

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by kill7me2plenty3 View Post
    stupid question...how do i connect to the nintendo wifi? my dsi is connected to the my home wifi..and from there i am at a loss
    If your internet connection is working go to the main menu of the game which includes options such as "Continue" and "New Game". One of these options is called "Mystery Gift" which you should select. In the following menu select "Receive from Wi-Fi Connection" and it will search for a current Wi-Fi event which is Deoxys at the moment. When it has found Deoxys select "Yes". After it has downloaded Deoxys the game will restart and then you will need to go to any Pokémon Centre where an NPC will give you Deoxys. I've written these instructions from memory so I might have missed some parts but I think they will be enough for you to learn how to download event Pokémon.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

I just got mine! (Modest, yay!) Except I'm only on the fourth gym in White 2, so I have a level 100 Deoxys and then a bunch of level 25 Pokémon...the Deoxys probably won't listen to me. :P I'm going to find a way to get it into White sometime later.

Quote Originally Posted by Water Max View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kill7me2plenty3 View Post
    If your internet connection is working go to the main menu of the game which includes options such as "Continue" and "New Game". One of these options is called "Mystery Gift" which you should select. In the following menu select "Receive from Wi-Fi Connection" and it will search for a current Wi-Fi event which is Deoxys at the moment. When it has found Deoxys select "Yes". After it has downloaded Deoxys the game will restart and then you will need to go to any Pokémon Centre where an NPC will give you Deoxys. I've written these instructions from memory so I might have missed some parts but I think they will be enough for you to learn how to download event Pokémon.
    Thanks! more help than anything else I was searching online. I'll try it in a bit...I'll let you know how I do

totally worked by the way. now my white 2 character has one badge and a level 100 deoxys... hilarity to ensue

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123