Deoxys distribution announced for May: Level 100 Deoxys to be available over Wi-Fi - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Deoxys distribution announced for May: Level 100 Deoxys to be available over Wi-Fi

Blog Entries

Default Re: Deoxys distribution announced for May: Level 100 Deoxys to available over Wi-Fi

YES! Finally, my Pokedex can be completed. That's my goal before X/Y are released. I can't wait for that feeling, if only for a short time before I have to hunt for more this fall. Thank You.

Default Re: Deoxys distribution announced for May: Level 100 Deoxys to available over Wi-Fi

Deoxys will make 649! Finally!!! I've been waiting since Platinum!

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

Yes! Finally I can get a Deoxys in a Pokemon game! I remember when I was at least 11 or 12 years old and hearing about the Deoxys events for Emerald/FRLG on Pokemon.com, but I never had the chance to go to a Toys R Us and get one myself. :( I was so disappointed. But now over 8 years later I can finally can get one! You have no idea how long I've been wanting a Deoxys.

Thank you GF, I was beginning to think I'd never get this guy. Oh, and I can get two of them, joy! XD

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I never had a Deoxys before. Gotta get them sooner than later!

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Pokelova View Post
    Is this international, or just North America?
    It's over Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi events are not dependent on location, only game language.

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Deoxys distribution announced for May: Level 100 Deoxys to be available over Wi-F

Quote Originally Posted by BulbaBot View Post
    Deoxys distribution announced for May: Level 100 Deoxys to be available over Wi-Fi

Deoxys will be available via Wi-Fi distribution from May 8 to 31. This Deoxys will be level 100 and have four moves. It will be obtainable in Pokémon Black, White, Black 2, and White 2.

Read more on Bulbanews
    BulbaBot the Deoxys Wi-Fi distribution will only be for Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2 the Official Pokémon Site doesn't say anything about it being available for the first Black and White Games.

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Deoxys distribution announced for May: Level 100 Deoxys to be available over Wi-F

Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post
    BulbaBot the Deoxys Wi-Fi distribution will only be for Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2 the Official Pokémon Site doesn't say anything about it being available for the first Black and White Games.
    It used to. It appears that was a mistake and they have now updated the page. I've now fixed the Bulbanews article and BulbaBot's post.

Blog Entries

Woooooooooo

Blog Entries

Yes, now I can ditch my level 9 shiny deoxys, that one is just filling my dex. I traded with people and did things I ain't proud of but full dex is full.
    Charazemma likes this.
    Gone

Am I the only one who actually got the Birth Island event for Emerald?? :s

Anyway, the only Legendaries I'm missing at this point in time is Genesect and Meloetta.. The worst part is that they were both given out not too long ago, but I wasn't playing Pokemon for a couple months, so I was completely unaware and missed both of them... :(

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by EmpoleonProd View Post
    Am I the only one who actually got the Birth Island event for Emerald?? :s
    My first on location event which I planned to attend after reading Pokémon news online was the Movie 11 Shaymin event so I didn't get the Birth Island ticket but I still managed to get a Deoxys in Generation IV from playing Pokémon Ranger Guardian Signs.

If that previous paragraph sounded a bit specific the reason for that is my first event was the Eon Ticket but I luckily got that just by walking into Gamestation one day with my GBA and Sapphire version and the event was happening at the same time. I also got Jirachi, Manaphy and Darkrai from playing Pokémon Channel and Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia during the gap between my first and second on location events.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

This download isn't available yet is it? The last I've downloaded was Rocket's Nyaasu and a Pocchama, and I haven't been able to download anything since, unless there has been downloadable Pokemon during very short time intervals that I have missed. I can't find a good list of downloadable contents with dates anywhere.
    Captain Lincoln Stern, you stand here accused of...
    12 counts of murder in the first degree
    14 counts of armed theft of Federation property
    22 counts of piracy in high space
    18 counts of fraud
    37 counts of rape
    and 1 moving violation....how do you plead?

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Te-em View Post
    This download isn't available yet is it? The last I've downloaded was Rocket's Nyaasu and a Pocchama, and I haven't been able to download anything since, unless there has been downloadable Pokemon during very short time intervals that I have missed. I can't find a good list of downloadable contents with dates anywhere.
    The distribution hasn't started yet. You can find a good list of distributions with dates on the Front Page of Bulbanews. If you click on the hyperlink saying "See all other distributions" you will go to a Bulbanews page called Front page/Events.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Te-em View Post
    As Water Max said, we keep the BN list updated. However, if you want lists of past events, there are tonnes of pages of those on Bulbapedia.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast