Deluxe XY Kalos Starter Set to be won: Giveaway for North American readers only

Thread: Deluxe XY Kalos Starter Set to be won: Giveaway for North American readers only

Default Deluxe XY Kalos Starter Set to be won: Giveaway for North American readers only

Deluxe XY Kalos Starter Set to be won: Giveaway for North American readers only

Bulbanews is pleased to offer a special giveaway for our readers in North America, with the opportunity to win the newly released Deluxe XY Starter Sets for the Pokémon TCG.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Deluxe XY Kalos Starter Set to be won: Giveaway for North American readers only

I am looking forward to the Delphox card the most because I can't wait to see what moves it gets.

Default Re: Deluxe XY Kalos Starter Set to be won: Giveaway for North American readers only

MY ENTRY:

I'm looking forward to the Fennekin card because I must own everything with Fennekin on it.

I'm looking forward to Chesnaught, i'ts great that the "weird" starter is fantastic in-game!

I'm looking forward to Greninja. His mat block attack will be very useful.

Blog Entries

I haven't really been into the TCG lately, but all the XY series cards look awesome! Might start playing again!

I am excited for Greninja because it is my favourite starter and the art on the card looks AMAZING!

I can't wait for the Chesnaught card because he is my favorite final evolution of the Kalos starters and he has good attacks.

I'm interested in Granbull from the Chespin deck because I want to see what fairies can do.

Blog Entries

I cant wait to see the chesnaught from the chespin deck because the tcg has cool artwork

I'm looking forward to Inkay: I want to see how its topsy-turvy theme carries over to the TCG.

I'm looking forward to the Delphox card, because it's e-line is my second favorite of all 6 generations.