Darkrai to be obtainable?: Details to be published later

Thread: Darkrai to be obtainable?: Details to be published later

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Darkrai to be obtainable?: Details to be published later

According to the February 19 issue of Pokémon News (ポケモンニュース) from the Pokémon Daisuki Club, information about how to obtain Darkrai will be published later. A placeholder page has been uploaded to the official Pokémon website. A tie-in with the upcoming movie Dialga vs. Palkia vs. Darkrai seems most likely.

Read more on Bulbanews

DOES IT VIA COPY/PASTE Æsahættr's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oh goodness, not another Manaphy I hope...

Facebook | Twitter | LJ
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.

That Tauros Weirdo

Well, Tardis Glomper, think yourself lucky.

Itll only be Americans and Japanese that will get this, seeing as other countries (Ie Great Britain) are considered nothing compared to America and Japan.

Though what annoys me most is when Americans call the language they speak in "American". ITS ENGLISH. AMERICA ARENT THE CENTER OF THE WORLD
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterPokemonMaster
    Why are you such a hypocrite? You tarnish people's public image all the time, you've even done it with myself and other websites UNJUSTLY, and then you come here and cry about the same thing against you? You always do this, and it's so annoying! I am surprised the general public hasn't told you to shut up by now.

WPM I LOVE YOU

DOES IT VIA COPY/PASTE Æsahættr's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hear Hear!
    Although, I don't think it'll be the same as Manaphy, because it won't have it's own game to be distrubted from. I didn't like what they did with Manaphy because people thought it was the only reason to buy Ranger.

Facebook | Twitter | LJ
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.

Blog Entries

You are getting things confused. In Japan, Manaphy was not made obtainable directly via Ranger; the Ranger Net had to be unlocked at retail stores, which was a service offered to purchasers of pre-order movie tickets. As far as Japan is concerned, Manaphy did not set a precedent, with the minor exception of necessitating a side-game for intermediary purposes. There is no need in that now.

A tie-in with the upcoming movie can only be considered likely if taken in the loosest sense. As we already know, the advance movie ticket promotion is not focused on Darkrai, but rather the main characters of past movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Unown Lord View Post

As we already know, the advance movie ticket promotion is not focused on Darkrai, but rather the main characters of past movies.
    When was this announced?

Wow, the 4th generation is getting better and better. Now people won't have to rely on a glitch to get Darkrai.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=25813 Jesus Alliance

Please, help the unborn http://www.priestsforlife.org/

My LiveJournal http://ashspikapal.livejournal.com/

"When your country and mine shall get together on the teachings laid down by Christ in this Sermon on the Mount, we shall have solved the problems not only of our countries but those of the whole world."- Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Ash's SOVA Pika Pal View Post
    Wow, the 4th generation is getting better and better. Now people won't have to rely on a glitch to get Darkrai.
    Nope, you'll more than likely have to rely on the same old tired events that about 5% of the fandom can get to to get Darkry! Hooray!

I'm glad I got my Sheimi and Darkry through a glitch, 'cos unless we're actually going to see the WFC being used for this (which would be ideal but I wont hold my hopes up) there's no way I'd be able to get them without a Gameshark/Action Replay. The only pity is that I'll still need one to get Aruseus...

Blog Entries

If the Wi-Fi Mystery Gift option remains untouched by the end of this generation, we will have not reached the standards set by the Mobile Adapter. That was in 2001.

The pity of it all is that Diamond and Pearl are less flexible with Mystery Gift than the GBA games. The phantom Pokémon are a priority, granted, but they are not everything. Distribution of other Pokémon borders on being futile unless new moves are involved, which was not the case with the recent Perrap and Tropius promotions.