Crobat to be distributed at Worlds 2010: Pokémon to hold Life Orb, moves unknown - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crobat to be distributed at Worlds 2010: Pokémon to hold Life Orb, moves unknown

Blog Entries

Default Re: Crobat to be distributed at Worlds 2010: Pokémon to hold Life Orb, moves unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Mijumaru View Post
    But I thought the event was only from the 13th to the 15th? Is the place a hotel or something?
    It's only on the 15th; and only for 2 hours per language. You can see it on the schedule:

http://www.pokemonworldchampionships.com/2010/schedule

Special Character Distribution – English, Italian, French
    11:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.

Special Character Distribution – Japanese, German, Spanish
    2:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M.
    I'm not sure if it'll be at a hotel or some kind of convention centre. But I added this Crobat to the event thread in the Video Game section yesterday evening:

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=75465

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Crobat to be distributed at Worlds 2010: Pokémon to hold Life Orb, moves unknown

It's good that the Crobat comes with a Life Orb (a pretty rare item). But all I want to know is the level, gender and moves the Crobat will have.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumDude View Post
    It's good that the Crobat comes with a Life Orb (a pretty rare item). But all I want to know is the level, gender and moves the Crobat will have.
    It's male, Timid, level 30. The moves aren't known yet.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TM2-Megatron View Post
    It's male, Timid, level 30. The moves aren't known yet.
    Didn't see those. I'm thinking the moves would be:
    -Nasty Plot
    -Air Slash (yes, I know it doesn't have that until level 51)
    -Sludge Bomb
    -(filler move, possibly Dark Pulse/Shadow Ball/Heat Wave)

Blog Entries

But it's strange how it's being given away until the 25th, not the 15th.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mijumaru View Post
    But it's strange how it's being given away until the 25th, not the 15th.
    The article's wrong. It's being given away only on the 15th. During a limited, 2 hour window.

At the risk of sounding stupid...
    whats so special about it?

"I want money, I want women, I want power, I want Internets. I want everything in the world!"
    — Greed (the most Bad-ass Homunculus ever), Fullmetal Alchemist

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sloth View Post
    At the risk of sounding stupid...
    whats so special about it?
    It might have a special move... though we won't know that 'til we get more info. Even if it doesn't, it'll still be a rather rare event Pokémon; distributed for a mere 2 hours at only one location on the entire planet (in the middle of the freaking ocean, to boot ).

Blog Entries

How strange. Hopefully it will have some unique moves. Chances are it will have Hypnosis though.

Well it better have a special move or else im just going to catch one of the millions of zubat out there and raise it

"I want money, I want women, I want power, I want Internets. I want everything in the world!"
    — Greed (the most Bad-ass Homunculus ever), Fullmetal Alchemist

Blog Entries

I second that motion. There would have to be something extremely rare about that bat, because Zubat are Com Mons and raising one isn't really hard.

|Stray or kept, All cats live free.|
    |Trainer Stats|My Fan-Pokemon Blog

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Regitnui View Post
    I second that motion. There would have to be something extremely rare about that bat, because Zubat are Com Mons and raising one isn't really hard.
    It could be special in a way, however, it would be better if it were shiny.

Blog Entries

All the other Worlds Pokemon (Weavile and Lucario iirc) didn't have anything special. So if anything, it's just a memento for everyone in the tournament to keep. It might be shiny but I doubt it'd have any special moves.

Before posting in Battle Strategies, please read the rules and simple questions stickies!

Still rating competitive teams via VM/PM, as well as accepting questions or discussion about battle strategies.
    Pro-tip: Wondercard events can't be shiny unless they're set to be always shiny like PCP.

Blog Entries

It just look like a normal crobat on a cherish ball + life orb. Have it some ribbon? I think it's only a special thing, nothing more than that.
    Man, when you stop to think of it DP did have some crap in it. Its just that when people think about DP, they only remember Paul, Pokehunter J/Galactic and all the Gyms and Contests episodes....basically the good parts.
    And... there are actually a lot of BW episodes that have pissed me off. By this point it'd be easier to just list the ones that I can stand to watch. The more the series progresses, the more the writing of these episodes piss me off.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DuquÊ? View Post
    It just look like a normal crobat on a cherish ball + life orb. Have it some ribbon? I think it's only a special thing, nothing more than that.
    The other WORLD events had the usual classic ribbon, so Crobat probably will as well (either that or the Premier Ribbon, if they go for something different this time).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)