Crobat to be distributed at Worlds 2010: Pokémon to hold Life Orb, moves unknown

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crobat to be distributed at Worlds 2010: Pokémon to hold Life Orb, moves unknown

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Crobat to be distributed at Worlds 2010: Pokémon to hold Life Orb, moves unknown

Crobat to be distributed at Worlds 2010: Pokémon to hold Life Orb, moves unknown

The official website for the Pokémon World Championships has revealed the special distribution for the 2010 Worlds Championships, which begins August 13th and runs through the 15th. A Crobat holding a Life Orb will be distributed to any attendees that use the Mystery Gift option on their main series Generation IV games.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by Kogoro; 14th August 2010 at 08:37 AM.

Default Re: Crobat to be distributed at Worlds 2010: Pokémon to hold Life Orb, moves unknown

Dat Crobat.

Not my choice but I'm sure some will like it.
    V Faction: Bulbatized

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3136 - 6603 - 1330

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Crobat to be distributed at Worlds 2010: Pokémon to hold Life Orb, moves unknown

Oh Lord, please don't tell me it's going to be an ExtremeKiller...

lame why hawaii?
    PT: 3094-9271-2948
    HG: 3953-9926-0214

stomach hurts... RainbowMoondust's Avatar
    West side of the U.S. That's all you get to know.
    Blog Entries

I think it's also over wifi... but isn't the enigma event still going on?
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.
    My URPG stats I'm a ranger.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowMoondust View Post
    I think it's also over wifi... but isn't the enigma event still going on?
    No, it's going on in HAWAII over Wifi. No where else. Which means the Enigma Stone will stay up.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

Only in Hawaii!? I feel that's favoritism. Florida is too far from Hawaii. Although, I love their punch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mijumaru View Post
    Only in Hawaii!? I feel that's favoritism. Florida is too far from Hawaii. Although, I love their punch.
    I don't see how it's favouritism. It's a World Championship exclusive event, and the World Championships this year are in Hawaii. Just as it was in San Diego last year, Florida the year before, and Hawaii again back in 2007.

I wish I could go and download one... hopefully I'll be able to trade for one; I've got some good stuff.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TM2-Megatron View Post
    I don't see how it's favouritism. It's a World Championship exclusive event, and the World Championships this year are in Hawaii. Just as it was in San Diego last year, Florida the year before, and Hawaii again back in 2007.

I wish I could go and download one... hopefully I'll be able to trade for one; I've got some good stuff.
    Well, I know that, but why not as a promotion in all 50 states?

Blog Entries

Well, I know that, but why not as a promotion in all 50 states?
    Why not Canada, too? We always get ripped off. This isn't a retail event, though. If it were distributed everywhere in North America, it would hardly be very unique. This is a special giveaway for those who attend the World Championship. Why should it be given out elsewhere? That's what the shiny Eevee given out at American VGC competitions was for.

Also, it's not limited to just US players (people from all over the world compete at this one). There'll be Wondercard distributions for all 6 languages that Pokemon games are sold in.

Blog Entries

Is the distribution in the entire state?

Blog Entries

Is the distribution in the entire state?
    No, just at whatever location the World Championships are being held.

Blog Entries

In the city or location?

Blog Entries

In the city or location?
    Just the location. I'm not sure whether it's a local wireless or slot-2 distribution, but either way you can only get it at the actual location the World Championships are being held.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TM2-Megatron View Post
    Just the location. I'm not sure whether it's a local wireless or slot-2 distribution, but either way you can only get it at the actual location the World Championships are being held.
    But I thought the event was only from the 13th to the 15th? Is the place a hotel or something?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)