Credits information reveals Misty and Brock in March 7 anime episode: Sableye to appe - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Credits information reveals Misty and Brock in March 7 anime episode: Sableye to appe

Default Re: Credits information reveals Misty and Brock in March 7 anime episode: Sableye to

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    The VA list showcases many voice actors from years passed, many of whom haven't been in the show for years; one even retired from voice acting a decade ago. They are clearly just appearing in reanimated flashbacks with old audio and that doesn't really warrant the big "OH MY GOD" attention that it is being given
    I think that they have actually recorded dialogues to the flashbacks in 2013. This is how it's being made in most of anime. There is one thing in the VA List that confirms my theory - second Nurse Joy's actors, Yuriko Yamaguchi, is listed instead of Ayako Shiraishi, who would be there if they used any scene with Joy from original series up to EP229. And I think she will appear, along with Damian, in the flashback of Charmander capture episode.

It seems we will see reanimated scenes from EP011, EP032 (Koga!!!), Snow way out, EP043, EP079 and EP134.
    Vioxx likes this.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Credits information reveals Misty and Brock in March 7 anime episode: Sableye to

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    Given Misty's final episode was AG134, it should have been obvious that she wasn't going to appear in Best Wishes in person, just like she didn't appear in DP at all.
    By that logic it should have been obvious that Charizard and Mewtwo weren't going to appear in person, except they are.
    Pokemon are always relevant because they're the actual Pokemon in the games. It surprised no one that Misty didn't appear in DP at all for example. If she doesn't appear in person for the rest of BW, again, nobody will be surprised.

As for these flashbacks, Kasumi's VA did post a tweet saying she recorded her lines for this episode, so they did new voice work for her at least.

As for these flashbacks, Kasumi's VA did post a tweet saying she recorded her lines for this episode,
    She didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Daru View Post
    I think that they have actually recorded dialogues to the flashbacks in 2013. This is how it's being made in most of anime. There is one thing in the VA List that confirms my theory - second Nurse Joy's actors, Yuriko Yamaguchi, is listed instead of Ayako Shiraishi,
    And Koichi Hasebe is there, and he retired 10 years ago, "confirming" the opposite.
    SnorlaxMonster likes this.
    So.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adamant View Post
    As for these flashbacks, Kasumi's VA did post a tweet saying she recorded her lines for this episode,
    She didn't.
    So what did Kasumi's VA say in that tweet? Someone said she "re-recorded" her lines which is why she mentioned it.

Otherwise why would Kasumi's VA even bring up an episode she had no clue her character would be in as the writers didn't contact her VA to do anything? Brings back memories of the flashbacks she appeared in at the tail-end of AG.

So what did Kasumi's VA say in that tweet?
    Just that "albeit only for a tiny bit, Kasumi will..."

Otherwise why would Kasumi's VA even bring up an episode she had no clue her character would be in as the writers didn't contact her VA to do anything?
    She likes her character, so someone working on the show told her?
    She's getting paid for the reusing of her old dialogue in a new production, and was told because of that?
    She read the summary and saw she was credited in the cast list, and made the obvious connection/asked what it meant?

Several potential reasons for her to know.
    So.

Blog Entries

So what did Kasumi's VA say in that tweet?
    Just that "albeit only for a tiny bit, Kasumi will..."

Otherwise why would Kasumi's VA even bring up an episode she had no clue her character would be in as the writers didn't contact her VA to do anything?
    She likes her character, so someone working on the show told her?
    She's getting paid for the reusing of her old dialogue in a new production, and was told because of that?
    She read the summary and saw she was credited in the cast list, and made the obvious connection/asked what it meant?

Several potential reasons for her to know.
    Lol, I love the line, "only for a tiny bit, Kasumi's will" with the emphasis on tiny. I guess she knows the flashback scene will be extremely short lived.

Glad for clearing that up, I almost believed that she re-recorded her own lines but its likely someone made it up in an attempt to make this sound bigger than it is.

And Koichi Hasebe is there, and he retired 10 years ago, "confirming" the opposite.
    "Retirment" doesn't mean that an actor can't be called and agree to record lines to flashback from the episode he played in before. So it doesn't really confirm anything.

Blog Entries

What is happening in this episode is one of the biggest flashback to date in the show. Remember that there's 8 VAs for the flashback meaning that the flashback will be long. Remember that 90% of the time, flashbacks are without audio.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    What is happening in this episode is one of the biggest flashback to date in the show. Remember that there's 8 VAs for the flashback meaning that the flashback will be long. Remember that 90% of the time, flashbacks are without audio.
    The flashback likely won't be longer than a minute, two at the most. A lot of VA's are listed only because they're showing brief snippets of a scene. Damien's VA is listed will probably result in one brief scene of him being burned by Charmander, that's it.

Considering we know from the summary and previews there is a LOT of story going on in this episode, thinking it'll be filled with flashbacks is ridiculous.

Goronda Type Vice-Webmaster Evil Figment's Avatar Vice-Webmaster
    Blog Entries

Isn't a news article supposed to be neutral to favoritism? The editor saying he hopes its more doesn't represent the entire fandom. And I know it's his opinion, but he said, "We hope" instead of "I hope."
    @The Fighting Misty;

It would be easier to take you seriously, Scott, if you bothered to get your facts straight. You didn't. You're making a false accusation (and I'm of a mind to suggest you owe the news staff a retraction or five). The BulbaNewsNow twitter, which is the news one, posted no such thing.

The Bulbagarden twitter, which DID post that, is NOT a news twitter, nor a news article. It's a tool we use to communicate with and discuss with pokemon fans, and we can and will post opinions on it.

Learning to distinguish between different things. It's good for you.

Joe: BNN's prime role is to report the fact, which it did, and not speculation, which it didn't. If you're not happy with that, well, sucks to be you. You set the standards you like, we set the standards we like, and you stay the fuck out of telling us what to do.
    AceTrainer14 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka and Hurristat
    He's an evil director / He'll give out infractions / Do something wrong / And he takes direct actions
    Then what'll he do?/ He'll permaban you / You find your name slashed / With a message, 'Adieu'
    Sooooo...watch out!
    "It is said that the federal government, if it was in charge of the Sahara, would run out of sand in five years. Private enterprise, being more efficient, would do it in half the time - and they'd make money off the bridges." - me.
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." - Jack Layton's last letter. Rest in peace, Jack.

I don't care about the ugly Mew clone and Genesect. Sableye is the only reason I'm looking forward to the movie.

Sableye claimed on May 3, 2013

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123