CoroCoro unveils Darkrai, Manaphy, Victini, Jirachi's appearance in new upcoming Pika

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Skittypaws

Thread: CoroCoro unveils Darkrai, Manaphy, Victini, Jirachi's appearance in new upcoming Pika

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default CoroCoro unveils Darkrai, Manaphy, Victini, Jirachi's appearance in new upcoming Pika

CoroCoro unveils Darkrai, Manaphy, Victini, Jirachi's appearance in new upcoming Pikachu short: ...

The February 2014 issue of CoroCoro Comics has unveiled that Darkrai, Manaphy, Victini, and Jirachi will be featured in the Pikachu short, which will accompany the 17th movie that is being released on July 19, 2014.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: CoroCoro unveils Darkrai, Manaphy, Victini, Jirachi's appearance in new upcoming

If this comes to other countries, I am hoping for either Manaphy or Jirachi. I wish however, that Shaymin was among the choices, because I don't have it yet.
    I want my Meloetta!

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

Default Re: CoroCoro unveils Darkrai, Manaphy, Victini, Jirachi's appearance in new upcoming

I would vote for Manaphy because Darkrai and Victini were distributed in Generation V and Jirachi is very likely to be given out during this Generation (VI) if Ruby and Sapphire remakes will be released on the 3DS.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

I'm probably too happy. skittlepup~'s Avatar

I'd want Jirachi to be distributed... either that or Manaphy, as those are the two I currently do not have (I got Darkrai and Victini from Gen V events). As for this distribution in general, I hope they do it in the Americas/Rest of the world too, though that is unlikely D:

Currently Playing: Pokémon Emerald and Pokémon X |Others: Pokémon HeartGold, Pokémon Black2,, Pokémon Y

Blog Entries

That's so cruel, making them choose.

I mean, Victini is the best Pokémon ever, but Manaphy was absent through all of G5. I couldn't decide if it were up to me.

Blog Entries

I would like for all of them to be distributed equally, since I have none of them...
    Jenneta and MetalKing1417 like this.
    I love cats and all things cute!
    With that said, let's all cheer for our favorite cat Pokemon!

X Friend Safari: Abra, Espurr, and Duosion

*Image not create by me.

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Pikachu-tachi and (most of) the cute Legendaries vs. Darkrai, eh?

This should be interesting...
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

I'm glad Jirachi is back :)

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I want Manaphy distributed :D

I want Manaphy! Because I have the other legendary mons on my Gen V game. I love Darkrai's Dark Void move its so sinister yet effective in battles. I abuse it in the Unova PWT to get extra BP.
    Black 2 FC: 1550-8618-8256 - I know this game is old but I still got it.
    Y FC: 2552-2097-7634

Friend Safari: Psychic....*sigh*