CoroCoro scan shows details on HeartGold and SoulSilver: Eusine to make appearance

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CoroCoro scan shows details on HeartGold and SoulSilver: Eusine to make appearance

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default CoroCoro scan shows details on HeartGold and SoulSilver: Dialga, Palkia, Giratina to

CoroCoro scan shows details on HeartGold and SoulSilver: Dialga, Palkia, Giratina to be capable ...

A scan of the magazine CoroCoro has been leaked by people from 2ch.net. It reveals new artwork of several Pokémon, as well as a non-playable character. It also shows new features in Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Read more on Bulbanews

British Invasion $aturn¥oshi's Avatar Social Media Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow $aturn¥oshi On Twitter Add $aturn¥oshi on Facebook Add $aturn¥oshi on Google+
    Follow $aturn¥oshi on Tumblr Visit $aturn¥oshi's Youtube Channel

Default Re: CoroCoro scan shows details on HeartGold and SoulSilver: Dialga, Palkia, Giratina

Hey look, it's Eusine!

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default CoroCoro scan shows details on HeartGold and SoulSilver: Eusine to make appearance

CoroCoro scan shows details on HeartGold and SoulSilver: Eusine to make appearance

A scan of the magazine CoroCoro has been leaked by people from 2ch.net. It reveals new artwork of several Pokémon, as well as a non-playable character. It also shows new features in Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Follow Yoshi-san on Tumblr

Default Re: CoroCoro scan shows details on HeartGold and SoulSilver: Eusine to make appearanc

Mewtwo? In MY Gen II remake? AWESOME!

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: CoroCoro scan shows details on HeartGold and SoulSilver: Eusine to make appearanc

This is just sounding better and better as time goes on. If they have Eusine, imagine what other Crystal-elements they'll have! And that whole Suicune-Eusine arc was pretty cool IMO, I'm glad they're keeping it. I hope that those other rumors are true too, Mewtwo would be awesome!
    "The inward skies of man will accompany him across any void upon which he ventures and will be with him to the end of time." -- Loren Eiseley

amazing Meron's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Meron On Twitter

That legendary dog artwork is epic.

Great to see Eusine too, but him instead of Crystal? Maybe Crystal will be a NPC too.

y team

Blog Entries

I'm glad they're merging Crystal with G/S so the Crystal remake theory* can be put to rest. Also, the Kimono Girls being recurring characters is a nice surprise. I'm guessing that new kimono girl is going to have Leafeon/Glaceon?

*Which is really just a way for the Crystal purists to whine about how they prefer one set of pixels to play as than another. :/
    [avatar: pixiv]

THEY AREN'T GOING TO PUT ANY CRYSTAL FEATURES IN THE GAME, IT'S A GOLD SILVER REMAKE DUH.

Oh wait. Eusine, my love<3

Blog Entries

I'm glad to hear they're including Eusine. :)

FUCK YEEEEEEAH!!
    Crystal elements!! :D
    Mewtwo - WOW!!
    I'm out of words, I'm far too excited!

Omigosh Eusine!!!

These games are going to ROCK.

Blog Entries

Yum.... This game will be good. I wonder what more they have in store for us?

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I wonder if Mewtwo will still be in the unknown dungeon back in Kanto or if he's somewhere else.

Blog Entries

Mewtwo is in the game? That's good. Haven't seen the critter in a long time.

Eusine? Does that mean Soul really is Kris? *shot*

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)