CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, region r

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, region r

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, region r

CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, region revealed

A scan from the June 2010 issue of the magazine CoroCoro has appeared online. This scan reveals the starters, the region, as well as the player characters for Pokémon Black and White Versions.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, regi

I really like the art of the male character

Default Re: CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, regi

Awesome.
    Boy character looks a bit odd to me.
    I like the girl char though.

Blog Entries

The female one and the male one look good.
    The pig fire type is good too!

Blog Entries

According to the info about the region's location, there go's most of the possibility of the region being based of Shikoku and Chugoku.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Finally we're getting older player characters. Both players look nice, though we can currently see only their top parts. Hope the female character has longer skirt/shorts/whatever than the previous character designs, if she does, that'll be the best female character currently shown.

I like the Grass and Fire starters, but the Water starter looks a bit odd to me. :/ I believe I'm picking the Grass one.

The faraway region with boat/airplane access sounds awesome as well. I hope it's airplane that will be used, that'd be epic.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Blog Entries

As for the starters, I am not that fond of the water-type. There is something off about it, but I can't really put my finger on it. It looks down right creepy. u_u;

The character designs for the girl and the guy are pretty decent. For the first time in awhile I am actually liking the art for the main guy.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I really like the male character. He reminds me so much of Jaden Yuki from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

As for the starters: I was right about the Water one, but not the Fire and Grass starters. I was like, "WTF?" when I realized the middle one was a Fire-type pig. There isn't something right about the Water one for some reason. I kind of like the Grass one, but what makes me wonder is what it's based on.

woah, the water type looks life a snowman.

Blog Entries

Bit irrited on the water starter. It looks like a Beaver, and we all know that the other water beaver is considered useless. Not by me, but by most people.

Love, and I mean love the girl character so far. Especially the hair. Suprised a hat can hide all of it.

The other two starters look fine, though I wish the types were switched.

Think of a place.............Keep thinking..........Have you thought of it? That's where I am.
    Blog Entries

The water starter's face looks like Mime Jr.'s face colored white with freckles... o.O

I really like the male character's art!

I love JERVIS!!!

Lol male character kinda reminded me of someone from American Idol...
    I really need to get used to the girl's hair...
    Fire starter looks the best, I say.

Lol girl kinda reminds me of Miley Cyrus now(Oh dear...................)
    Last edited by Blaah; 12th May 2010 at 07:30 AM.

Forgot to pay the Monkey Trilroy's Avatar

Wow, seriously? Freckles? Are you kidding me unnamed water pokemon?
    Join the Rebellion...Or Strike it Down

Blog Entries
    Follow Takoto On Twitter
    Follow Takoto on Tumblr

I love how the girl looks, and the water starter is cute.

~Giovanni Fan|★|Silver Fan~
    ★ An Illustration student from the UK; with a particular love of black tea, cats, deer, jellyfish, octopus, moths and the colour purple ★
    ♥ Umbreon, Gardevoir, Drifloon, Joltik, Gengar, Malamar ♥ Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Xerneas ♥
    ~ DeviantArtTwitterTumblr ~

I can breathe in space. Masatoshi's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff

Please make it an airplane, please make it an airplane, please...

What can I say? It's normal for me to see them so odd (starters), it happened since RSE, but got used it, although I took less to get used with DPPt's.

Grass: Looks pretty badass, reminds me to a fusion of Cyndaquil and Treecko.
    Fire: I don't like pigs, but if I were to choose between this and Water-type, no doubt, Fire. I hope its evolutions are good.
    Water: What is this? I wonder what that shell is up to in there... a snow-bear Pokémon? It seems it's gonna be Water-Ice, which is my favourite, but... I think I'm not choosing it yet.

Main Character (boy): Looks pretty neat, it doesn't seem like a 10-year-old boy and I like that messy hair, although I'm not that fond of that hat...
    Main Character (girl): Already in love with her, she, mildly, looks like Dawn (DP) with her clothes, but it has more of a city-touch, let's see what her skirt looks like (shorts, maybe, but please, no...).

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast