CoroCoro reveals new information on Black 2 and White 2: Information on Meloetta dist

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: CoroCoro reveals new information on Black 2 and White 2: Information on Meloetta dist

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default CoroCoro reveals new information on Black 2 and White 2: Information on Meloetta dist

CoroCoro reveals new information on Black 2 and White 2: Information on Meloetta distribution, ...

The inside of CoroCoro's June 2012 issue reveals large quantities of information regarding Black 2 and White 2, including old characters returning, and the new formes of Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus. New information on the anime is revealed as well.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by Adyniz; 12th May 2012 at 01:11 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: CoroCoro reveals new information on Black 2 and White 2: New Black 2 White 2 info

Finally! It's about time that we got some info translated!

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: CoroCoro reveals new information on Black 2 and White 2: New Black 2 White 2 info

Yeees! Translated info about N~! XD

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Ooh, Bianca looks adorable! But why does N look like he got YOUNGER? And Cheren looks rather feminine. :/

Still nice to see these guys back though! Cheren should've been a dark type leader...

The Sworn Brothers Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

Bianca's new design looks damn awesome and Cheren is looking like a gentleman.
    potterfan434 likes this.

Blog Entries

*looking over info*

So I was right about Bianca giving out the starters. Interesting that she's officially Professor Juniper's assistant (meaning Professor Juniper is in BW2).

I still don't like Cheren just being the new normal-type gym leader. I thought that he would be at least the final gym leader, but instead, he's using Patrat in gym battles...

I like the sound of the Pokemon World Tournament! I hope that this gets featured in the anime. *fingers crossed*

Pokewood looks awesome! I'm glad that it's replacing Musicals. Musicals were dull...

The Kami Trio's new formes... Not sure what they were thinking there.

The new anime plot sounds good. I'm not sure what Team Rocket will do with Meloetta, but if they're the same as they've been throughout BW, it should be good!
    Cynthia making a comeback in the anime is awesome! I wonder what role she'll have? I like her new outfit (from what I can see).
    And it looks like Dawn will make an appearance. I wonder how they'll put her in to the storyline?

Okay, I think that just about covers it.

Because I like Tophats Tophat Dragoneye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: CoroCoro reveals new information on Black 2 and White 2: Information on Meloetta

One line got my interest:

N is still reported as missing, as not even Team Plasma knows his whereabouts.
    That can only mean that Team Plasma makes a return in BW2. Possibly the main villainous team once again?
    Revolutionaryverse

Many thanks to Blue Dragon for the signature

ONE-shot: Forced into Retirement

Bulbapedia Administrator Force Fire's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Default Re: CoroCoro reveals new information on Black 2 and White 2: Information on Meloetta

If Plasma does return, I can imagine the script.

Plasma; *on radio or something* Oh N. Where are you? this is Team Plasma, we have rejoined and become stronger! If you're listening do some back. Where is he?

Team Black

Team White

Because I like Tophats Tophat Dragoneye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Force Fire View Post

Plasma; *on radio or something* Oh N. Where are you? this is Team Plasma, we have rejoined and become stronger! If you're listening do some back. Where is he?
    Hmm, now where have I heard that line before? (sarcasm)
    Revolutionaryverse

Many thanks to Blue Dragon for the signature

ONE-shot: Forced into Retirement

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Force Fire View Post

Reminds me of HGSS XDD

But anyways - I'm looking forward to the games

Blog Entries

So there aren't any missing pages?

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tophat Dragoneye View Post
    One line got my interest:

N is still reported as missing, as not even Team Plasma knows his whereabouts.
    That can only mean that Team Plasma makes a return in BW2. Possibly the main villainous team once again?
    The page shows one of the Seven Sages, along with a random Plasma grunt who's still wearing his uniform. Those are probably the ones loyal to him. Even if the new team is related, I doubt they're loyal to N.
    PC-Reviver likes this.

Man, the new anime is looking pretty goo--

dammit.png

Nevermind.
    Crys likes this.

Things are moving fast now aren't they? Still no word on the new male professor (forgot his name). I am glad we are seeing some of the old characters particularly Dawn in the anime(now if only May would appear).It seems that Team Plasma has not dissolved as I feared and is still strong but since N and Ghetsis left who is leading them? One of the Seven Sages who escaped custody or another? I am guessing the new team is a splinter cell so to speak. Related to Team Plasma but with their own agenda. And so the infamous Giovanni also appears. Hmm, this should be interesting.; I just hope that Team Rocket does not show up. They already had two generations devoted them and they are becoming quite annoying. All in all, things are going in for a turbulent but fantastic ride.

Blog Entries

Maybe there's two factions of Team Plasma; one that's still loyal to N (old uniforms), and one that's loyal to...Ghetsis? Akuroma? (new black uniforms)

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast