CoroCoro reveals first Keldeo card: Keldeo Battle Strength Deck, New Beginning Set to

Thread: CoroCoro reveals first Keldeo card: Keldeo Battle Strength Deck, New Beginning Set to

Default CoroCoro reveals first Keldeo card: Keldeo Battle Strength Deck, New Beginning Set to

CoroCoro reveals first Keldeo card: Keldeo Battle Strength Deck, New Beginning Set to be ...

Revealed in this month's issue of CoroCoro is the TCG debut of Keldeo. Keldeo, a water type, will be featured in the upcoming Keldeo Battle Strength Deck. Also featured in CoroCoro a new Beginning Set featuring the Unova starter final evolutions and many previous generation's Pokémon. Both products will be released April 20th.

Read more on Bulbanews

No it's Dr. Strange, love Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: CoroCoro reveals first Keldeo card: Keldeo Battle Strength Deck, New Beginning Se

I really like that Keldeo card, as well as the illustrations of the new Unova starter cards.

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Default Re: CoroCoro reveals first Keldeo card: Keldeo Battle Strength Deck, New Beginning Se

Ooh, awesome! But what's that CD for?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    The CD is just a How to Play DVD released with the product

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick Nate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    The CD is just a How to Play DVD released with the product
    Ah, I see. I guess I wouldn't mind having that.

Wow..Everything Pokemon gets leaked out on CoroCoro, even the box art for Black & White 2, but I'm not complaining...
    My White 2 friend code is: 0691 3073 3453
    PM me if you want to add me to your pal pad.

Clubchloe1- The Girl who has a Resolute forme Keldeo thats Level 82 with good EV's and is not afraid to use it