CoroCoro October reveals information regarding new Mystery Dungeon: 'Pokémon Mystery

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: CoroCoro October reveals information regarding new Mystery Dungeon: 'Pokémon Mystery

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default CoroCoro October reveals information regarding new Mystery Dungeon: 'Pokémon Mystery

CoroCoro October reveals information regarding new Mystery Dungeon: 'Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: ...

The October issue of CoroCoro has revealed information regarding the upcoming Nintendo 3DS game, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth.

Read more on Bulbanews

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: CoroCoro October reveals information regarding new Mystery Dungeon: 'Pokémon Myst

I wouldn't be too surprised if Nintendo Direct (the second one tomorrow at 11 PM, not the one in a few minutes, as the latter one will focus on games presumably) has a trailer for this.

Trophies

Follow Pokelova on Tumblr

Default Re: CoroCoro October reveals information regarding new Mystery Dungeon: 'Pokémon Myst

I'm really happy about having a new Mystery Dungeon, but I am not pleased with the limitations on player/partner Pokemon.
    Pokelova's Shiny Collection

Visit Adam DeLand's Youtube Channel

It's about damn time they announced this. I've been waiting for I don't know how long for a Generation V Mystery Dungeon game.
    MegaCharr likes this.

Blog Entries

I'm happy that we're getting a new Mystery Dungeon game, but I'm not as impressed over the players/partners myself. A bit more variety would be nice.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries

FINALLY!!

O-M-G. ASFAFASDADSA

''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

Blog Entries
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Adam DeLand View Post
    It's about damn time they announced this. I've been waiting for I don't know how long for a Generation V Mystery Dungeon game.
    You stole my words!! i was going to say the same exact thing!

User who Registered RedSapphire's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow RedSapphire On Twitter
    Visit RedSapphire's Youtube Channel

Start as a Pikachu? I'm sure hoping that you can change. I was looking forward to a gen 5 MD but one of the best aspects of MD for me was being able to take the fun test and determine which Pokemon you were to play as.

Blog Entries

What, only Pikachu? Meh.

I'm liking the 3D, though. It's a nice change over the tiny sprites from past games.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

About time we get a Gen V Mystery Dungeon game, though the lack of player/partners Pokemon is disappointing.

C'mon! Half the fun is actually getting a Pokémon that matches your personality. Either way, I'm so happy we finally get a new Mystery Dungeon game. I only hope it has a storyline that surpasses the last two, which were very good.

Blog Entries

*Sees new PMD game based on Gen 5 that I've been anticipating for awhile now, grows excited.*

*Sees that you start out as Pikachu by default always, has all interest for new game killed instantly.*

Yeah, I'm sorry but... Pikachu is a nice Pokemon and everything, but I don't want to be forced to play as one and only have the very limited few partner Pokemon serve as my 'variety'.
    Robo-Floatzel and Green Zubat like this.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

omg Wish I had a 3DS.

Blog Entries
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Leavanny View Post
    omg Wish I had a 3DS.
    Should of saved up your pennys huh...Took me 5 months to save up all my pennys to get the Nintendo 3DS but...It was worth it!

"A penny saved is a penny earned"-Benjamin Franklin

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

A penny I can't save is a bummer- Me just now thinking about a blue 3DS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast