CoroCoro leaks with official art of X and Y legendaries: Xerneas and Yveltal make the - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: CoroCoro leaks with official art of X and Y legendaries: Xerneas and Yveltal make the

Add Bellossom on Facebook

Default Re: CoroCoro leaks with official art of X and Y legendaries: Xerneas and Yveltal make

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    Yveltal's Sugimori art looks really different from its model IMO. The Japanese names are exactly what was expected. Not really any new info other than height/weight though, which is to be expected anyway since the games are getting a simultaneous worldwide release.
    I was thinking the same thing. It looks completely different, not in a bad way though. Xerneas had a much more of a how do I say...'majestic glow' in the trailer as well. I love Sugimori though, and am definitely not disappointed.
    If at first you don't succeed, warp reality till it fits your demands ;)

claimed Ekans on 10/28/2012 and all has been well in the world ever since. :)

Follow SteamKnight On Twitter

Default Re: CoroCoro leaks with official art of X and Y legendaries: Xerneas and Yveltal make

Hrm, Xerneas (man, hard to pronounce in casual conversation) looks great, so I'll probably look into Pokemon X first. Yveltal is...um...he (she?) looks way too much like the letter Y, which I guess was the intention, but really?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12