CoroCoro August issue reveals 'Genesect': No. 649 has finally arrived
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CoroCoro August issue reveals 'Genesect': No. 649 has finally arrived

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default CoroCoro August issue reveals 'Genesect': No. 649 has finally arrived

CoroCoro August issue reveals 'Genesect': No. 649 has finally arrived

An early leak of CoroCoro magazine has officially revealed the latest Pokémon, Genesect.

Read more on Bulbanews

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: CoroCoro August issue reveals 'Genesect': No. 649 has finally arrived

Now that every Generation 5 Pokemon has been officially revealed I wonder how long until we get our first Generation 6 reveal. I think they will probably have at least one Gen 6 Pokemon in the next movie since it will be a little lacking if it is just about Genesect.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: CoroCoro August issue reveals 'Genesect': No. 649 has finally arrived

Well, that's that. We're now looking at either two distributions or something completely new next year.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Post Thanks / Like

I cut out a better quality (but still quite cursory) picture of Genesect if anyone wants to put it on Genesect's page. The larger image is from Pokebeach's scan.
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/Seedoweedo/genesect1.png

PotentiaSapientiaAudacia Aviator Zero's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Visit Aviator Zero's Youtube Channel

Good job, Jigglychu. That's as clean a picture as we're gonna have for now. And your wishes have been granted; it's up there.

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Silktree was absolutely right about an early distribution for Genesect due to his early bird trailer after the Kyurem movie. At least now we have a legit insecticon in our games.

Post Thanks / Like

Genesect has been revealed in Japan already, and we are still waiting on a Keldeo reveal in the US.
    #PokemonXY 3DS XLs launch September 27th! :D

Post Thanks / Like

Wow I cant believe they are doing this over wi-fi! Thank God! Living in the US I couldnt get Keldeo and Meleotta because you had to be in Japan to get them but they have finally shown mercy on those foreigners who imported the game from Japan! Im shocked this is happening so soon after the other two were just revealed-Shocked but Happy!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You know, I've always been bugged myself by how Game Freak keeps these 'late legendaries' super-secret (for the general public I mean), and never actually reveals them until the third version/next versions. It's almost like, what's the point of including said Pokemon in previous games' Pokedexes when you're not even going to reveal them prior to future releases? Besides the obvious trading Pokemon over from third version to original versions... But yeah, it kind of bugs me.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

So... finally all generation 5 pokémon have been "revealed".

Can't wait for the inminent generation six. New pokémon are always the best part for me.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Generation V isn't even 2 years old yet (it will be in September) and all the Generation V Pokemon have been officially revealed. That has to be a new record!

Is it just me, or does it seem like they're rushing this generation a bit?

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, gen 5 is dead now; onwards to gen 6 for the 3DS.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Melonhead; 1032-2149-6593; Ground: Wooper, Marowak, Gastrodon
    PM me so I can add you back.

Post Thanks / Like

From August 11th to 31st, all three will be avaible in Japan at the same time. Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect.
    #PokemonXY 3DS XLs launch September 27th! :D

OSHAWHAT?
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Mecha View Post
    Yep, gen 5 is dead now;
    They haven't even officially released this magazine yet, and even if they did, they still have to give this Pokemon out... =/
    Seasons =/= Regions

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/d/da/CoroCoro_August_2012_3.jpg

I really like the action pose. Too bad there's some glare caused by the camera. Kind of funny how they label its body parts. I was kind of hoping to see its space ship form that people were saying was in the movie preview.

You know, Technoblast wouldn't be that bad if Game Freak decided to modify the Drive item's effects to increase its power by x1.5, essentially giving it pseudo-STAB. Still kind of crap given it uses up an item slot.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast