Cloyster to be distributed at winter Regional Championships: Event modeled after 2012

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Joshawott

Thread: Cloyster to be distributed at winter Regional Championships: Event modeled after 2012

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Cloyster to be distributed at winter Regional Championships: Event modeled after 2012

Cloyster to be distributed at winter Regional Championships: Event modeled after 2012 ...

At the Video Games winter Regional Championships on Jan. 20, a Cloyster will be distributed to all participants.

Read more on Bulbanews

"50 HP has been restored" Fresh Water's Avatar

Default Re: Cloyster to be distributed at winter Regional Championships: Event modeled after

No legendary pokemon? >.>

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Cloyster to be distributed at winter Regional Championships: Event modeled after

You know what sucks? America gets Regionals but Europe doesn't, so we don't get the Scizor, we don't get this Cloyster. Know what we get?:

And don't get me started on how the new Championship Points system is vastly unfair, giving the American players an edge...

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Why Cloyster? That seems so random, lol.

Edit: Wait, never mind. Learn to read, Callisto.

Blog Entries

While Cloyster isn't the gem of all Water-types (though it does have its perks, a fair amount of them), I wish I could get this one. Sadly, not one of those locations is remotely close to me. The closest is probably Virginia, but that's still at least 500+ miles away. I hate it when then do that. Couldn't they do it over Wi-Fi or something instead? Guess they like being unfair. Sheesh.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Blog Entries

Yes it sucks that it is another conditional international promotion.

Least the UK got a Pikachu Promotion when you bought a copy of the game off amazon in December, so be happy.

Yes I know this exclusive ment they did not do a none sell out christmas promotion,
    and yes I know 95% of proper fans already had the game already and amazon won't give former customers of the game a code.
    and yes I know that a male lightning rod pikachu with no event owner or anything else remotely cool is not that hard to get hold of from murky areas of the community
    and finally yes I know Japan has got Victini, Grouden, Kyogue, Deoxy, meoletta and a 2nd genesect promotion since our own
    just be glad for what you have got....whatever that is....

I want my Meloetta!

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

The idea of only giving out the event at the regional championships is that it gives the participants a reward for coming and something to remember them by. It's not an event-exclusive Pokemon, and it can already be obtained normally (since it was based on a Pokemon already obtained and used in the world championships), so you really won't miss anything unless you're an event collector (in which case there are already plenty of other local events). The local events we don't need anymore are the in-store ones (although it probably really helps the stores get extra business and want TCPi to do in-store distributions).

Lost in the numbers :S Jacko19863's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Freaking australia. Y U NO HAVE POKEMON EVENTS?
    I've claimed
    Pokémon
    Zoroark (26/9/12)

Moves
    Earthquake (26/9/12)
    Items
    Tidal Bell (26/9/12)
    DeepSeaTooth (26/9/12)
    Abilities
    Magnet Pull (26/9/12)