CITV to air seven Pokémon movies, White - Victini and Zekrom UK debut: CITV to show m

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: CITV to air seven Pokémon movies, White - Victini and Zekrom UK debut: CITV to show m

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default CITV to air seven Pokémon movies, White - Victini and Zekrom UK debut: CITV to show m

CITV to air seven Pokémon movies, White - Victini and Zekrom UK debut: CITV to show movies ...

Pokémon.com has announced that the British television channel CITV will be having a movie marathon throughout the festive season - ending with the UK premiere of Pokémon The Movie: White - Victini & Zekrom.

Read more on Bulbanews

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Default Re: CITV to air seven Pokémon movies, White - Victini and Zekrom UK debut: CITV to sh

Awww man, you guys in the UK are lucky. Wish we would get one =(

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

VGC Player The Knights of Wario Land's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: CITV to air seven Pokémon movies, White - Victini and Zekrom UK debut: CITV to sh

Aw, looks like you guys don't get to see Victini and Zekrom on the big screens like we did >:3
    Black 2 FC: 2151-5959-1760

Wanna delve into the deep world of the Pokemon VGCs? Then head on over to user-run NuggetBridge for all of your needs!

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Hyper Dragoon View Post
    Aw, looks like you guys don't get to see Victini and Zekrom on the big screens like we did >:3
    There is still Black - Victini and Reshiram to be aired in the UK and may be cinemas like in America one of the two M14 films was in theatres and the other was shown on Cartoon Network.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Question, why start at Lucario and the Mystery of Mew?

I know I don't live in the UK, but they could have started at my favorite Advanced Generation movie (Destiny Deoxys) lol
    Laterna likes this.

Blog Entries

I do live in the UK and have watched a few of these marathons and they usually always start with Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. Last time I watched a marathon they aired in this order:
    Lucario and the Mystery of Mew - Monday
    Manaphy and the Temple of the Sea - Tuesday
    Giratina and the Sky Warrior - Wednesday
    Arceus and the Jewel of Life - Thursday
    The Rise of Darkrai - Friday
    Zoroark: Master of Illusions - Saturday

Like you, Destiny Deoxys is my favourite, but I've never seen it air in the UK at all before, which is a pain cos it's not even out on DVD over here (they were going to, it was even available for pre-order on Amazon, Region 2 and everything, and for some reason it just vanished from the listings, not just on Amazon either, but HMV and Play.com as well). Absolutely gutted :(

To say something more on topic... I didn't expect this to come this early, I would've thought that it would've been in the New Year that we'd get this. I'd love for them to release the other one in cinema - last one we got in mainstream cinema in my area was the Entei movie. But, meh, I've seen the movie online and, honestly, was nothing to write home about in my opinion. Out of all those movies, the only ones I'd find worth watching again would maybe be the Manaphy one cos it's been so long since I last saw it and maybe the DP movies, but I have Darkrai on DVD and Giratina and Arceus are out over here, so is Zoroark actually. You know, the only movies we, in the UK, didn't get on DVD are the Advanced series ones - I wonder why that is?

//mahLOVE//mahLIFE//
    //mahART//
    Volcarona avatar made by myself

User who Registered RedSapphire's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow RedSapphire On Twitter
    Visit RedSapphire's Youtube Channel

Sounds like fun! :D I know I'd enjoy a Pokemon movie marathon (and not just those double movie marathons, too).

Zeb
    five times in the mirror Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

So this starts tomorrow? I might actually watch them. It's been years since I've watched the anime/movies.
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

At this point in time I wish my TV hadn't lost most of its channels, including CITV. D:

Blog Entries

CITV is rubbish, so I'm not watching them. :(

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Just a note...it says that CITV airs the Black & White series in the UK twice. I'm fairly sure that in my latest revision, it only mentioned that fact at the bottom of the article.

Blog Entries
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    Just a note...it says that CITV airs the Black & White series in the UK twice. I'm fairly sure that in my latest revision, it only mentioned that fact at the bottom of the article.
    The error has been fixed. That part was in the blurb in the draft and I thought wasn't needed in the blurb so I cut and pasted it into the same part of the article without noticing that it was already mentioned near the bottom of the article. The part at the bottom of the article has been deleted to make the fact only be mentioned once.

Quote Originally Posted by Derier44 View Post
    Awww man, you guys in the UK are lucky. Wish we would get one =(
    America did have a movie marathon recently but it was only a double movie marathon and it was on the same day, 10 December.

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Is it commercial free, limited commercials, or the normal amount of commercials?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    Is it commercial free, limited commercials, or the normal amount of commercials?
    I think it will have commercials because when M13 premiered it did have commercials. I didn't watch the five movie marathon in the half term because there is no half term in universities so I don't know the most recent set up of commercials during Pokémon movies.

Blog Entries

Kept my fingers crossed that it'd be available on the CITV section on ITV player and it issss :"D So if you've missed the previous ones or will be missing the new movie (like me, as I will be with friends for NYE onwards XD) ITV player will have it online!
    Black FC: Xiera: 4427 4449 8375

Masuda Method Count - Eggs hatched for Shiny:
    Snivy: 150 Eevee: 72 XD Skitty: 605 Rotom: 31 XDD
    Current project: Vanillite: 780 and counting

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast