CITV to air five Pokémon movies in UK: CITV to show Pokémon movie every weekday throu
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CITV to air five Pokémon movies in UK: CITV to show Pokémon movie every weekday throu

Default CITV to air five Pokémon movies in UK: CITV to show Pokémon movie every weekday throu

CITV to air five Pokémon movies in UK: CITV to show Pokémon movie every weekday throughout ...

CITV, the channel that airs the current "Pokémon: Black & White" anime season in the UK, has announced that during every weekday of next week's half term, they will be airing a Pokémon movie at 7:25 a.m.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: CITV to air five Pokémon movies in UK: CITV to show Pokémon movie every weekday t

Yes.Can't wait.:D

No it's Dr. Strange, love Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: CITV to air five Pokémon movies in UK: CITV to show Pokémon movie every weekday t

I wonder if these will be on the ITV iPlayer after airing (like Black & White is) because 7.25am is too early for me xD

Blog Entries

*will be getting up earlier to watch Pokémovies this halfterm*
    Trapinch is claimed || I was once IceKyurem/Rainbowkit || Avvy by King Corpse

Gaiz and galz, if you like Inazuma Eleven, I reccomend joining the Inazuma Eleven Fan forum. It's like BMGf, but instead of being for Pokémon it's for I11. Oh yeah, and it's not as big as BMGf.

Visit Kwame120's Youtube Channel

Well, after setting them all to record, I've got something to do for an hour or so every day. Useful news.

lol no-one's up at 7.25am

sig courtesy of blue dragon http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f379/blue-dragons-art-shop-122227/

Pearl friend code: 1334 8992 8416
    White friend code: 1334 7742 9693

No it's Dr. Strange, love Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

*Isn't on the ITV Player*
    *Sadface*

Oh well, I heard my aunt was recording Lucario on DVD anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by redyakuza View Post
    lol no-one's up at 7.25am
    at least Toasted TV is not on in your country
    they put new Black & white eps at 7:30am and now they putting them at 6:30 and putting icarly and victorious at 7:30-8:30
    Last edited by Girly Princess; 24th October 2011 at 07:18 AM.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by TylerS View Post
    they put new Black & white eps at 7:30am and now they putting them at 6:30 and putting icarly and victorious at 7:30-8:30
    They are? I better get up earlier on Saturday then.

I'm still annoyed at all the cropping of episodes they do, especially cutting out the Who's That Pokémon.

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    They are? I better get up earlier on Saturday then.

I'm still annoyed at all the cropping of episodes they do, especially cutting out the Who's That Pokémon.
    yes the shows will be like this

6:00am Beyblade Metal Fusion *repets*
    6:30am Pokemon Black & White
    7:00am Spongebob
    7:30am icarly
    8:00am Victorious

The most annoying cutting was what i read on pokemonaus forums about ash not getting oshawott pokeball onscreen and oshawott catching up to them

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Senior Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

These films will be and have been recorded on the Virgin + HD and Sky + HD digiboxes in my homes different to my normal room in which I can't watch TV and I'm living in this week.

In the Summer holiday this year Galactic Battles was being shown on Disney XD at 2:20am in the UK which I recorded on the Virgin + HD and Sky + HD digiboxes which is an earlier time than 6:30am but I did sometimes watch those episodes live because I was awake at that time.
    Last edited by Water Max; 24th October 2011 at 09:53 AM.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Senior Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v5].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Water Max View Post
    These films will be and have been recorded on the Virgin + HD and Sky + HD digiboxes in my homes different to my normal room in which I can't watch TV and I'm living in this week.

In the Summer holiday this year Galactic Battles was being shown on Disney XD at 2:20am in the UK which I recorded on the Virgin + HD and Sky + HD digiboxes which is an earlier time than 6:30am but I did sometimes watch those episodes live because I was awake at that time.
    was they New to your country and filled with ads

On cartoon network the later episodes aired at 8:30 when i needed to go to school and they didn't repet untill a few days before mum stopped pay tv

How does Disney XD air BW? Letterboxed? What about HD airing, is it true HD or an upscale?

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Senior Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

was they New to your country and filled with ads

On cartoon network the later episodes aired at 8:30 when i needed to go to school and they didn't repet untill a few days before mum stopped pay tv
    No they were not new to the UK at that time but they were shown in the order of the episode numbers and were repeated after Gotta Get a Gible! and episodes of Sinnoh League Victors were shown on the same days at 8:00am which were new to Disney XD in the Summer holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by AtoMan View Post
    How does Disney XD air BW? Letterboxed? What about HD airing, is it true HD or an upscale?
    Disney XD does not air the Black and White series, I mentioned in the post Galactic Battles which is the 3rd season of DP (Diamond and Pearl) and in this post Sinnoh League Victors which is the 4th season of DP. Disney XD does have an HD channel in the UK now and from The Lonely Snover every Pokémon episode is viewable in HD so mostly it is true HD.
    Last edited by Water Max; 25th October 2011 at 02:40 PM.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Senior Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v5].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

Disney XD does not air the Black and White series
    Their schedule states otherwise - 7:55 @ weekends.

Disney XD does have an HD channel in the UK now and from The Lonely Snover every Pokémon episode is viewable in HD so mostly it is true HD.
    Is that a fact or your assumption? Because all European channels air DP cropped to 4:3 and i know for a fact the airings on RTLII HD were just pillarboxed upscales. I also heard the DP movies that also are cropped on Disney XD aired upscaled & stretched on a HD feed...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast