Ciao magazine features Meloetta OVA: DVD includes the short "Sing, Meloetta: Search f

Thread: Ciao magazine features Meloetta OVA: DVD includes the short "Sing, Meloetta: Search f

Default Ciao magazine features Meloetta OVA: DVD includes the short "Sing, Meloetta: Search f

Ciao magazine features Meloetta OVA: DVD includes the short "Sing, Meloetta: Search for ...

The August issue of Ciao magazine, a shoujo manga publication, comes with a DVD containing a seven-minute Pokémon anime short. "Sing, Meloetta: Search for the Rinka Berries" features Pikachu and Snivy on a quest to restore Meloetta's singing voice.

Read more on Bulbanews

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Ciao magazine features Meloetta OVA: DVD includes the short "Sing, Meloetta: Sear

A prequel to the new Pikachu short? I thought it was going to be an OVA starring Meloetta that has no connections to what's going on in the anime.

Surrender now or carry on Bikini Miltank's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Ciao magazine features Meloetta OVA: DVD includes the short "Sing, Meloetta: Sear

Typically the Pikachu shorts bear little relation to what's going on in the anime too.

Is it just me, or are they really milking Meloetta for all it(she?)'s worth?

If they were milking him out, where are my Meloetta t-shirts, plush dolls, pillow cases, bed sheets, sticker books, and hoodies?
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Surrender now or carry on Bikini Miltank's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I want more Meloetta. It's disappointing that she didn't get her own (proper) movie, and while the anime starring role is nice, it remains to be seen how big it will end up being. She's easily Gen V's most interesting legendary, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyRed View Post
    If they were milking him out, where are my Meloetta t-shirts, plush dolls, pillow cases, bed sheets, sticker books, and hoodies?
    The Meloetta t-shirts, plush dolls, pillow cases and stickers are available.
    Seems like no bed sheets or hoodies yet though, though I don't know if either are common in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FairyRed View Post
    The Meloetta t-shirts, plush dolls, pillow cases and stickers are available.
    Seems like no bed sheets or hoodies yet though, though I don't know if either are common in Japan.
    oAo ...huh. Wow, I was just joking. I didn't realize such merchandise existed... Man, now I want that Meloetta pillow, so cute.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

I really want to watch this :(
    I also wonder if this will get dubbed to English