Chuang Yi going out of business: Manga publisher known for several Pokémon titles now

Thread: Chuang Yi going out of business: Manga publisher known for several Pokémon titles now

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Chuang Yi going out of business: Manga publisher known for several Pokémon titles now

Chuang Yi going out of business: Manga publisher known for several Pokémon titles now in ...

It has been reported that Chuang Yi, the manga publisher based in Singapore, is ending their manga business and has gone into voluntary liquidation.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Chuang Yi going out of business: Manga publisher known for several Pokémon titles

RIP Chuang Yi (1990-2014)

Default Re: Chuang Yi going out of business: Manga publisher known for several Pokémon titles

The end of an era.
    Great. Now we're stuck with VIZ...

Rest in peace Chuang Yi. You will be missed.

Blog Entries

Well, there goes my hopes of getting anything much that isn't Adventures in English. Time to scour eBay for whatever's left before the prices inflate... :/

A E I Own You. PikachuColoredPichu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, it's been fun while it lasted.

Hi all,

Sorry it's been a long while since I've hovered around the forums but knowing that CY has died and all, I'm still able to get you pokemon adventures books as I'm based in Singapore. please contact me via email. studio.grim@gmail.com for arrangements.

Cheers,
    Grimsg
    retailer of the Pokemon Special Manga in English (1 - 41). Will ship internationally. E-mail studio.grim@gmail.com for details or sales.ORDER NOW!!