Cheren Pokédex skin, new Pokémon Dolls announced for Japan: Dialga, Palkia, Giratina

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By FreeXax

Thread: Cheren Pokédex skin, new Pokémon Dolls announced for Japan: Dialga, Palkia, Giratina

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Cheren Pokédex skin, new Pokémon Dolls announced for Japan: Dialga, Palkia, Giratina

Cheren Pokédex skin, new Pokémon Dolls announced for Japan: Dialga, Palkia, Giratina Pokémon ...

Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina Pokémon Dolls will be available via password for users of the Japanese Global Link. The Cheren Pokédex skin will be available by taking a quiz about Cheren.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Cheren Pokédex skin, new Pokémon Dolls announced for Japan: Dialga, Palkia, Girat

Cheren Pokédex skin, new Pokémon Dolls announced
    announced for Japan:
    D:
    Dialga, Palkia, Giratina
    MY FAVORITE TRIO. T-T

Not even kidding. This was my initial reaction when I saw the title. It's about time we gone some more interesting Pokedex skins. But I shouldn't be surprised since Japan gets everything first. -_-
    CLAMIMED: Loves to eat!

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Cheren Pokédex skin, new Pokémon Dolls announced for Japan: Dialga, Palkia, Girat

We tend to get most C-Gear skins Japan gets, just usually later.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Yay!! I want the Cheren Pokedex Skin!! I'll wait for international release!! XDD

Blog Entries

We didnt get the bianca one or the other so why would you think we'd get this.

In fact we didnt even get the BW2 ones promised to players who registered their BW2 game to the same global account as their BW. International Pokemon event coordinators deserve to be sacked for the absolute lack of effort since launch. They only gave Keldeo because France did it first and that made no sense since it was the meloetta week in the anime at the time.

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    Except this is a pokedex skin, not a c-gear skin. Japan typically gets all the dex skins to themselves I:

Quote Originally Posted by Codface View Post

In fact we didnt even get the BW2 ones promised to players who registered their BW2 game to the same global account as their BW. International Pokemon event coordinators deserve to be sacked for the absolute lack of effort since launch. They only gave Keldeo because France did it first and that made no sense since it was the meloetta week in the anime at the time.
    I completely forgot about that...
    Seems we were also gypped out of the Unova starter dolls as well :/
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 30th January 2013 at 05:15 AM.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Oh, Pokedex skins. I'd completely forgotten that was even a thing since we only have the default ones...

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

That is the nicest dex skin yet, much better then the rivals. I hope to god they bring em all over eventually.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    Except this is a pokedex skin, not a c-gear skin. Japan typically gets all the dex skins to themselves I:

Quote Originally Posted by Codface View Post

I completely forgot about that...
    Seems we were also gypped out of the Unova starter dolls as well :/
    Yes I only remember because its been annoying me for months. I was starting to think I'd imagined the whole thing...

Oshawott is watching you! Robin Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robin Storm On Twitter Add Robin Storm on Facebook
    Follow Robin Storm on Tumblr

That Cheren pokédex skin is really nice but i prefer the starter skin. Oh yeah... I MUST GET THAT DOLLS!!

Blog Entries

Dialga, Palkia and Giratina dolls! Oh my god, I screamed for a bit when I read this.

Can't wait for their international release. They gave us Arceus so they BETTER NOT LEAVE US BEHIND.

Claims: Dialga | Multitype | Judgment | Adamant Orb | Draco Plate

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

That Cheren skin looks really nice but what I really want are those Dialga, Giratina and Palkia dolls. So I hope we get all of these for the US. It would be nice to get at least one different Pokedex skin.

Blog Entries

So was the Cheren Pokedex skin released this week because Cheren debuted in the anime?

At any rate, this had better be released internationally. Japan can't hog all the good stuff forever. :P

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So, we have character-themed Pokédex skins now? Nice. I like the Pokédolls, too!

I hope we get this soon.
    I wonder with X and Y being released around the same time, if events will be happening at the same time. I'd love it if that was the case.
    SnorlaxMonster likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 30th January 2013, 12:45 AM