Cheren confirmed to make his anime debut next month: Episode to air Jan. 31

Thread: Cheren confirmed to make his anime debut next month: Episode to air Jan. 31

Default Cheren confirmed to make his anime debut next month: Episode to air Jan. 31

Cheren confirmed to make his anime debut next month: Episode to air Jan. 31

The title for the 111th episode of the Pocket Monsters Best Wishes series has been revealed. The episode 「新ジムリーダー・チェレン」 The New Gym Leader! Cheren! is set to air on January 31.

Read more on Bulbanews

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Default Re: Cheren confirmed to make his anime debut next month: Episode to air Jan. 31

Yay

Oh and congrats to those who survived the Mayan April Fools Day

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Follow Twisted Roselia on Tumblr Visit Twisted Roselia's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Cheren confirmed to make his anime debut next month: Episode to air Jan. 31

Yay, I was actually wondering yesterday if Cheren would ever appear in the anime. I wonder if he'll be friends with Bianca?

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

This seems kind of... overdue when you think about it, either that or the writers then probably knew he was gonna be a GL in BW2, before it came out, so they didn't include him earlier. Still kinda cool anyways.

Having a Smash Berrenta's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

About time he appears! Now, let's see if Janine will appear in the anime eventually (a bit farfetched wish, since she's in Kanto and the series is in Unova, but I can dream, can't I?).

But on a serious note, looking forward to his anime appearance.
    X/3DS FC: 1289 8751 6620 In-game name: Karen
    Claims: Nidoqueen, Mawilite, Hondew Berry, Fiery Dance, Flower Veil
    Claims (other): Luke Triton (Professor Layton), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)

Skyworld Warriors, a Kid Icarus fan club
    Friend Safari: Poison (Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede)

Proud Pokeservative! 97SaturnSL1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

WHY? WHY? WHY? Now after getting my robotnik style rant out of the way I must wonder if he is going to use the same style of animation that they used in that trailer or give him a slightly moddifyed desihgn.

Well i will get excited if they use him as a comic relief character and chase him around with a Suburban...

Also known as Kameinu. himanuts's Avatar
    Follow himanuts On Twitter Add himanuts on Facebook Add himanuts on Google+
    Follow himanuts on Tumblr Visit himanuts's Youtube Channel

He and Bel better know each other. It'd be sad if the anime decided to ignore the thought of them having a friendship.

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

At the very minimum, either Bianca or Cheren should say "oh, we were friends when we were kids in Nuvema Town" about the other.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

But the anime follows its own canon, so I don't think it'd be surprising (or even disappointing, to me personally) if there was no mention of any sort of connection between Cheren and Bianca from the games.

Blog Entries

I wonder what badge Ash will get for defeating Cheren he's already received the Basic Badge from Lenora.

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cheren must either have his old design, or Bianca must get her new one in her next appearance.

The glasses must be aired. It is not optional.

Yay!
    X Team:
    Greninja(Frubble),Simisage(Sage),Charizard(Flamey)Aurorus(Aurora),Aerodactyl(Aeron),Lucario(Anubis)
    Y Team:
    Chesnaught(Chip),Talonflame(Arrow),Blastoise(Typhoon),Meowstic(Kit),Tyrantrum(Tiny),Avalugg(Bergster )

Froakie is the cutest. THING. EVER.

Yay~ Cheren is awesome. <3

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Yes! At last! I can't wait for this to happened, I want to see Cheren in action!
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Very thrilled by this news. I'm curious to know whether he will be his old self or new self. Given he's mentioned as the Gym Leader then I imagine he'll be his BW2 self, in which case will he know Bianca or just be a completely separate entity who she never met and is unlikely to meet (unless she just happens to be in the episode). I ask because Bianca is still and likely to stay as her BW incarnation. Either way, I'm thrilled Cheren's appearing!