Character Fair Jirachi event announced for Korea: Will be distributed from July 17 un

Thread: Character Fair Jirachi event announced for Korea: Will be distributed from July 17 un

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Character Fair Jirachi event announced for Korea: Will be distributed from July 17 un

Character Fair Jirachi event announced for Korea: Will be distributed from July 17 until July 21

To commemorate the Koex Seoul Character and Licensing Fair that is being held from July 17 until July 21, a Jirachi event is being distributed via infared for the Korean Pokémon Black and White and Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 games.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Character Fair Jirachi event announced for Korea: Will be distributed from July 1

Quote Originally Posted by BulbaBot View Post
    Character Fair Jirachi event announced for Korea: Will be distributed from July 17 until July 21

To commemorate the Koex Seoul Character and Licensing Fair that is being held from July 17 until July 21, a Jirachi event is being distributed via infared for the Korean Pokémon Black and White and Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 games.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Does anyone know if a Jirachi is going to be given away in North America? I went to Nintendo's Contact Us page and they said that the Decolara Jirachi event in Japan was a hoax, so no help there.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Character Fair Jirachi event announced for Korea: Will be distributed from July 1

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Does anyone know if a Jirachi is going to be given away in North America? I went to Nintendo's Contact Us page and they said that the Decolara Jirachi event in Japan was a hoax, so no help there.
    Give it time and it may be.

As for Nintendo's contact us response, it's not a hoax as it's from the official Japanese Pokemon site. I guess they just don't want to reveal the info to early.

Thanks. I just think that the contact us people aren't that knowledgeable as we think they are.

Name (as is): Johnny
    FC's
    White: 0262 1207 4516

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Holy... a Jirachi?!

I really want that ;;