Celebi and Shaymin Pokémon Dolls to be available via the Japanese Global Link: A Pass

Thread: Celebi and Shaymin Pokémon Dolls to be available via the Japanese Global Link: A Pass

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Celebi and Shaymin Pokémon Dolls to be available via the Japanese Global Link: A Pass

Celebi and Shaymin Pokémon Dolls to be available via the Japanese Global Link: A Password is ...

The Celebi and Shaymin Pokémon Dolls will be available to decorate homes in the Dream World with via a password starting March 15, 2013 for users of the Japanese Global Link.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Celebi and Shaymin Pokémon Dolls to be available via the Japanese Global Link: A

Hints towards a future Shaymin or Celebi distribution?
    I want my Meloetta!

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Celebi and Shaymin Pokémon Dolls to be available via the Japanese Global Link: A

Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing1417 View Post
    Nah, these kind of doll giveaways are very common. There's a new legendary or group of legendaries every month.

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing1417 View Post
    Shaymin has already been distributed in a Generation V event in Japan. When the Deoxys Pokémon Doll became available in Japan there was an event distributing Deoxys to Generation V games in Japan very soon after the Doll was released so I agree that the Celebi Doll may be hinting towards a future Celebi distribution but I think it will be in Japan only. These two Pokémon Dolls should also release internationally before the Japanese players receive their passwords from the Daisuki Club on March 15, 2013 like the passwords for all other legendary Pokémon Dolls.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

Blog Entries

Another two to add to my room of Legendary dolls. :D

Blog Entries
    Follow はるひ On Twitter Add はるひ on Facebook
    Follow はるひ on Tumblr Visit はるひ's Youtube Channel

it said it would be sent via daisuki club, but where is the mail box for that?!

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Haruhi. View Post
    it said it would be sent via daisuki club, but where is the mail box for that?!
    It should be whatever email is connected to your Daisuki Club account.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    Oh so it's sent to your email, not like the trainer club where you have a mailbox there?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Haruhi. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    Oh so it's sent to your email, not like the trainer club where you have a mailbox there?
    It says it's sent out via email magazine, so I assume they send out emails with news regularly, and the password will be there. Not having a Daisuki Club account though, I'm not sure though.

Yes, it's sent to whatever standard email address you gave them when signing up.
    So.

Blog Entries

Oh okay. I should watch out for that more and I should definably read more.. doomo arigatoo gozai masu. ^^

EDIT: CRAP! I forgot, as soon as I logged on it donned on me. I FORGOT TO CHECK SEND ME UPDATES :o No wonder....

LinkBacks (?)

1. 27th February 2013, 06:23 PM