'Cattleya' to make her anime debut in 'Best Wishes! 2': Sakaki to lead Rocket-dan in - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 'Cattleya' to make her anime debut in 'Best Wishes! 2': Sakaki to lead Rocket-dan in

Blog Entries

Default Re: 'Cattleya' to make her anime debut in 'Best Wishes! 2': Sakaki to lead Rocket-dan

Dawn and Cynthia showing up on the "press art" for the new season has my hopes up that Dawn might have an extended return, IE more than 2 or 3 episodes but not for the rest of the season.

Or maybe I'm just delusional and seeing monumental backlash towards Iris as the travelling companion when it's not actually there.

Edit: And since when am I going to be in a pokemon show? First I've heard of it, I need to fire my agent.

My real father lost his head at King's Landing. I made a choice, and I chose wrong. ~ Theon Greyjoy

The Sworn Brothers Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

Default Re: 'Cattleya' to make her anime debut in 'Best Wishes! 2': Sakaki to lead Rocket-dan

Quote Originally Posted by Caitlin View Post
    And since when am I going to be in a pokemon show? First I've heard of it, I need to fire my agent.
    Caitlin-sama...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12