'Cattleya' to make her anime debut in 'Best Wishes! 2': Sakaki to lead Rocket-dan in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 'Cattleya' to make her anime debut in 'Best Wishes! 2': Sakaki to lead Rocket-dan in

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default 'Cattleya' to make her anime debut in 'Best Wishes! 2': Sakaki to lead Rocket-dan in

'Cattleya' to make her anime debut in 'Best Wishes! 2': Sakaki to lead Rocket-dan in their ...

Cattleya, along with Champion Shirona, will appear in the World Tournament Junior Cup and will make her first anime appearance in Pocket Monsters Best Wishes! 2.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by Kogoro; 15th May 2012 at 06:20 AM.

Blog Entries

Follow sweet insanity on Tumblr

Default Re: 'Cattleya' to make her anime debut in 'Best Wishes! 2': Sakaki to lead Rocket-dan

I had a hunch that this would happen. I mean, it makes sense, considering he's pretty much finished in main Unova. And Rocket Dan's 'biggest plot in history'? This sounds good! But where's Plasma Dan??
    Robo-Floatzel likes this.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: 'Cattleya' to make her anime debut in 'Best Wishes! 2': Sakaki to lead Rocket-dan

Caitlin: Hey, I'm Caitlin; the former head of the Battle Castle in Johto and Sinnoh.
    Ash: The...what?
    *Caitlin runs off crying*

They so should have put her in the DP season...

Surrender now or carry on Bikini Miltank's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

The prospect of Meloetta as a recurring character and companion to the group is interesting. I'm guessing there likely won't be a capture involved, but I'm interested to see how this will be handled. Will she stick around for long? I hope so, Meloetta is awesome.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Bikini Miltank View Post
    The prospect of Meloetta as a recurring character and companion to the group is interesting. I'm guessing there likely won't be a capture involved, but I'm interested to see how this will be handled. Will she stick around for long? I hope so, Meloetta is awesome.
    Maybe Meloetta will stick around for the duration of the Team Rocket arc?

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikini Miltank View Post
    Maybe Meloetta will stick around for the duration of the Team Rocket arc?
    I don't think so. Meloetta could be the new Pikachu. Always being captured and rescued in the same episode.

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Wasn't it confirmed somewhere that Giovanni had a plan involving Meloetta?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Guess they really were saving Caitlin for BW instead of DP's Battle Frontier. I wonder if Giovanni will also go after Genesect next after his failed attempt to capture Meloetta in next year's film, assuming if he's going to appear in it at all.

Blog Entries

Sounds interesting. I still can't figure out how they're going to throw Dawn in...

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Here's what I think will go on:

• Dawn will be in the series for two or so episodes (Piplup and Oshawott together is surely a sign of the apocalypse)
    • Meloetta will be only in two episodes or so, then everything goes back to it's normal, repetitive self.
    • Knowing the anime, it cannot retain a consistent story arc other than to get 8 badges, then have Ash lose the league, the anime's pattern is "filler, filler, filler, two part episode, filler, filler, filler, two part episode, filler, filler, filler..."
    • And Ash will lose the World Tournament Junior Cup, since it seems like it's against the law for anyone named Ash Ketchum to win a tournament.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

~Love Is Hard To Define~ Midnight Blue's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If Giovanni goes after Genesect after Meloette, I want a Mewtwo reference because how similar their stories are.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Homika~ View Post
    But where's Plasma Dan??
    Forgotten with the rest of the episodes that were supposed to air around the time when the earthquake and tsunami hit. Kind of a shame really when they've been hyping it so much.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

Canadian Sweetheart Pokemaster97's Avatar Bulbanews WriterArchives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Visit Pokemaster97's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ZaneTheRoboteon View Post
    Here's what I think will go on:

• Knowing the anime, it cannot retain a consistent story arc other than to get 8 badges, then have Ash lose the league, the anime's pattern is "filler, filler, filler, two part episode, filler, filler, filler, two part episode, filler, filler, filler..."
    But the thing is Ash already has 7 badges. So the writers must be planning to spend majority of the time on something else, which is why they got the Badges out of the way quickly. I also believe BW has been doing well with not making alot of the episodes filler. More have been important in one way or the other.
    Robo-Floatzel likes this.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

True, though making a huge gap between Iccirus and Opelicid for the entire season will be even longer than Snowpoint-Sunyshore gap, although if they are visiting East Unova, then they would HAVE to go though Opelucid, and possibly get the next badge while doing whatever in East Unova between then and the league that Ash will lose for the 5th time in a row.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Isn't there always a chance that they may be planning on finally retiring Ash as a main character?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast