Cartoon Network's June schedule reveals new dub episode titles: Ash's Charizard retur

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Rex Kamex
  • 1 Post By Kouzan
  • 1 Post By Kouzan

Thread: Cartoon Network's June schedule reveals new dub episode titles: Ash's Charizard retur

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Cartoon Network's June schedule reveals new dub episode titles: Ash's Charizard retur

Cartoon Network's June schedule reveals new dub episode titles: Ash's Charizard returns, 'N' ...

Cartoon Network has recently announced the June schedule, revealing four new Pokémon Black & White: Adventures in Unova episode titles.

Read more on Bulbanews

OSHAWHAT?

Default Re: Cartoon Network's June schedule reveals new dub episode titles: Ash's Charizard r

"Fires of a Red-Hot Reunion"

Nice... That can't be an accident. Clever. I really like the pun titles that have much value even without the pun.
    Seasons =/= Regions

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Cartoon Network's June schedule reveals new dub episode titles: Ash's Charizard r

"Fires of a Red-Hot Reunion" is most creative out of the four and probably one of the most pun-filled titles in a while.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kouzan View Post
    "Fires of a Red-Hot Reunion" is most creative out of the four and probably one of the most pun-filled titles in a while.
    I can only hope TPCi does as good as job actually dubbing the episode as the title they came up with for the episode. To be honest, I cringe in fear of the upcoming dub episode. It'll have a plethora of old characters with their TPCi voices (which can be fine or terrible, depending on how much effort they actually put in). xD.

I wonder what voice they'll give Damian? He better go, "Oh! Mommy!" again...XD.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by EmotionalTensionPKMN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kouzan View Post
    I can only hope TPCi does as good as job actually dubbing the episode as the title they came up with for the episode. To be honest, I cringe in fear of the upcoming dub episode. It'll have a plethora of old characters with their TPCi voices (which can be fine or terrible, depending on how much effort they actually put in). xD.

I wonder what voice they'll give Damian? He better go, "Oh! Mommy!" again...XD.
    Yeah sadly, the flashbacks will probably have their TPCi voices instead of their old 4Kids voices. Both Misty and Brock have had appearances and voice since the recasting (Brock more since he was in DP. MIsty only appearing in the tenth anniversary special and some flashbacks. ) so I already have an idea of what they might sound like. But hopefully Misty sounds better than she did in the Mastermind special.

I hope they do a good job matching Damien's voice or pick a voice that sounds good.