Cartoon Network Pokémon timeslot changed in 2012: Anime to air half hour earlier in t - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Cartoon Network Pokémon timeslot changed in 2012: Anime to air half hour earlier in t

Blog Entries
    Follow GoldeenTail On Twitter Add GoldeenTail on MySpace
    Follow GoldeenTail on Tumblr

Default Re: Cartoon Network Pokémon timeslot changed in 2012: Anime to air half hour earlier

Not that bad. I still wake up at around 8:15 on saturdays, and I don't mind waking up to an alarm clock around that time to watch pokemon.

WOW TRANSFORMERS IS A DUMB SERIES LOL. GT GROW THE FUCK UP.
    Tumblr / My eggs /My blog / deviantart

Blog Entries
    Follow AlexTheRose On Twitter
    Visit AlexTheRose's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Cartoon Network Pokémon timeslot changed in 2012: Anime to air half hour earlier

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Yes, yes, today's mainstream cartoons are so terrible compared to your foreign cartoons and things from your mom's childhood. :/

C'mon, I know you're upset about the schedule change, but not everything on TV is shit. Relax, man.
    I don't watch Cartoon Network. Why? I don't have cable, and haven't had it for years. I don't buy cable because I don't want to catch all of the subliminal advertising you see on TV. You might think it's just regular advertising, but look at the cups from McDonald's. That's specifically subliminal, because of the key words you see on them. What defines something as subliminal is if it uses key words or images to trigger their product or their advertisement when you think of them. Anyway, that's not what I'm here to talk about.

Look at Jerry Springer, My Baby's Daddy & The DNA Test, and many other trash shows you can catch with a $50 digital converter box. Does that look like shit to you? To me it makes itself clear as pure dramatic TV garbage, and I only need to watch it to laugh at the trashy people hating on each other. But in reality, I think shows are created merely as advertising bait, material made to make you think you're getting a show out of it, when actually the commercial breaks are the whole reason companies invest into television: to advertise their product.

All in all, most everything except PBS and Comedy Central, is shit. That is all there is to say, really.
    —AlexTheRose

The PokéSphere Forums!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

LinkBacks (?)