Canadian movie 14 broadcast announced: YTV to air fourteenth movie this Saturday

Thread: Canadian movie 14 broadcast announced: YTV to air fourteenth movie this Saturday

Default Canadian 'White—Victini and Zekrom' broadcast announced: YTV to air fourteenth movie

Canadian 'White—Victini and Zekrom' broadcast announced: YTV to air fourteenth movie this Saturday

The television network YTV, which airs the Pokémon anime to Canadian audiences, has scheduled Pokémon The Movie: White—Victini and Zekrom to be aired on Saturday, Jan. 14, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. EST.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Canadian 'White—Victini and Zekrom' broadcast announced: YTV to air fourteenth mo

Yah! It's finally coming to Canada!

Default Re: Canadian 'White—Victini and Zekrom' broadcast announced: YTV to air fourteenth mo

Yay, woot. I can't wait to see this one

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Gotta thank Bulba for telling, or else I would never have known. Arceus knows YTV barely advertises the Pokemon movies anymore.
    Team Fairy

Sprites from Serebii.net

Blog Entries

Follow Fennel on Tumblr

Yay! I bet I'm going to forget though once Saturday rolls around.

:D

Quote Originally Posted by Karamazov View Post
    Gotta thank Bulba for telling, or else I would never have known. Arceus knows YTV barely advertises the Pokemon movies anymore.
    YTV hasn't had an advertisement on their channel for Pokémon since Galactic Battles. YTv has aired the english Pokémon longer than anyone else, even in the USA, so you would think they'd wanna advertise the hell out of it.

I checked the local listings on my satalite dish, it seems Black - Victini and Reshiram is airing :/

Quote Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
    I checked the local listings on my satalite dish, it seems Black - Victini and Reshiram is airing :/
    That's what it says on the official YTV website too. :/

That's saddening. I wish it would have been White - Victini and Zekrom.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Article has been updated to say that the movie has changed. Why they decided to... I have no idea.

Default Canadian movie 14 broadcast announced: YTV to air fourteenth movie this Saturday

Canadian movie 14 broadcast announced: YTV to air fourteenth movie this Saturday

Update: The television network YTV, which airs the Pokémon anime to Canadian audiences, has changed the version of the fourteenth movie they will be airing on Saturday, Jan. 14, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. EST to Pokémon The Movie: Black—Victini and Reshiram.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by Kogoro; 14th January 2012 at 01:57 AM.

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Default Re: Canadian movie 14 broadcast announced: YTV to air fourteenth movie this Saturday

Way to troll, YTV.
    Team Fairy

Sprites from Serebii.net