BW5 commercial features Giratina-EX, Rayquaza-EX: Numerous others confirmed for Drago

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Water Max

Thread: BW5 commercial features Giratina-EX, Rayquaza-EX: Numerous others confirmed for Drago

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default BW5 commercial features Giratina-EX, Rayquaza-EX: Numerous others confirmed for Drago

BW5 commercial features Giratina-EX, Rayquaza-EX: Numerous others confirmed for Dragon ...

The commercial for the next Japanese TCG set has aired during the most recent episode of the Pokémon anime. The commercial featured Giratina-EX and Rayquaza-EX, as well numerous other Pokémon, including Feebas, Stunky, Trubbish, Flaaffy, Aron, Gothita, Ambipom and others. The two subsets, Dragon Blast and Dragon Blade, will be released March 16.

Read more on Bulbanews

Also known as Kameinu. himanuts's Avatar
    Follow himanuts On Twitter Add himanuts on Facebook Add himanuts on Google+
    Follow himanuts on Tumblr Visit himanuts's Youtube Channel

Default Re: BW5 commercial features Giratina-EX, Rayquaza-EX: Numerous others confirmed for D

Well, that Giratina's pretty good.

Rayquaza isn't bad, but I think Giratina out did him this time.

Blog Entries

Default Re: BW5 commercial features Giratina-EX, Rayquaza-EX: Numerous others confirmed for D

They look cool, but I still don't get why they (or any of the dragon types that have been revealed) don't require any dragon energies to attack.

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    They look cool, but I still don't get why they (or any of the dragon types that have been revealed) don't require any dragon energies to attack.
    It is possible that there won't be any dragon energy cards because when Pokémon uses an offensive move in the TCG it always has the same type as the Pokémon even if energy cards of a different type to the Pokémon are required.
    jokool likes this.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.