BW026 postponed, BW027 airing instead: BW026 postponed for unknown reasons, BW027 to

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BW026 postponed, BW027 airing instead: BW026 postponed for unknown reasons, BW027 to

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default BW026 postponed, BW027 airing instead: Episode featuring Bel, Emonga to air instead

BW026 postponed, BW027 airing instead: Episode featuring Bel, Emonga to air instead

Another scheduling change has been announced by TV Tokyo. Instead of 「ヒウンシティのつり大会!釣りソムリエ・デント登場!!」 Fishing Conference of Hiun City! Fisher Sommelier - Dent Appears!!, the episode 「かわいい顔に要注意!エモンガでシビレビレ!!」 Beware of Cute Faces! Emonga Paralyses! will air instead.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by Kogoro; 19th March 2011 at 01:57 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: BW026 postponed, BW027 airing instead: BW026 postponed for unknown reasons, BW027

The Team Plasma episodes I could understand but why BW26? Is it because it involves water?

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Default Re: BW026 postponed, BW027 airing instead: BW026 postponed for unknown reasons, BW027

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    The Team Plasma episodes I could understand but why BW26? Is it because it involves water?
    BINGO. Water Type Pokemon using moves like "Whirl Pool" maybe or the water in this episode or something of that area.

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Must be related to the tsunami that almost completely wiped out several homes in Japan. That is the only logical reason.

I still feel that these episodes will be aired eventually. Three continuity episodes cannot be skipped. The hard work from several of the greatest animation directors, the script's writer, as well as the money and time invested to create the episode in the first place. Surely TPCI will find a way for these three episodes to air, even if TV TOKYO adamantly refuses for them to air in Japan.

Literally millions of dollars are being wasted if these episodes don't air. If TV TOKYO won't allow them to air, TPCI will surely do something about it. Surely the animation teams working on this series will do something about it. This might cause some legal disputes between the two companies in the future. Since the earthquake was that bad, I'm guessing several more episodes may be cut if their plotlines involve water or destruction of property.

Well there really isn't much we can do at this point. There is a five-month window between Japan and the dubbed episodes. Let's see what will happen in late July or early August when the dub actually gets to that point. Right now I'm believing that (with the damage in Japan right now), the dub has a more likely chance to air these episodes first than Japan will.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

They'll probably air them in roughly a month.

Also known as Kameinu. himanuts's Avatar
    Follow himanuts On Twitter Add himanuts on Facebook Add himanuts on Google+
    Follow himanuts on Tumblr Visit himanuts's Youtube Channel

At the pace the dub is going I wouldn't be surprised if the episodes do air here first. But man 3 episodes getting skipped...>_>

Blog Entries

The dub is still 20 weeks behind. We won't catch up.

So my question is: When is it okay to show things that may remind people of the disasters?
    Pokemon Black FC: 1377 7082 2212

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baroque View Post
    So my question is: When is it okay to show things that may remind people of the disasters?
    There are tons of anime out there that show urban cities being destroyed (Dragonball, anyone?), that are constantly aired on Japanese television.

By this logic this kind of destruction would not be allowed on any anime ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    There are tons of anime out there that show urban cities being destroyed (Dragonball, anyone?), that are constantly aired on Japanese television.

By this logic this kind of destruction would not be allowed on any anime ever.
    Lol. I was literally asking how long before the TV stations feel its okay to air these episodes. I've always wondered at what point in time is it okay to do something like this. 4 weeks? 2 weeks?
    Pokemon Black FC: 1377 7082 2212

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baroque View Post
    Lol. I was literally asking how long before the TV stations feel its okay to air these episodes. I've always wondered at what point in time is it okay to do something like this. 4 weeks? 2 weeks?
    It isn't just how much time is needed. There needs to be a decent opening in the scheduling to air these skipped episodes. They can't air this 2-parter when Ash is heading to Nimbasa City/wherever else. Which is why I doubt it would just air randomly in a few weeks/months in the same timeslot of the main episodes.

Wasn't the Whiscash episode also said to just be "postponed"? We all know what happened to that...Yes, that was filler, this is plot but...
    New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by J J M View Post
    Wasn't the Whiscash episode also said to just be "postponed"? We all know what happened to that...Yes, that was filler, this is plot but...
    No, it was just skipped entirely. It was really just a Barboach filler, since Wishcash had tons of other eps in Hoenn.

The thing is the Wishcash in the ep used Earthquake and caused tidal waves, which is why it was skipped.

I think Dogasu still has clips of the preview for that ep on his site in the AG section, those are the only images of the ep ever shown. Looked like a bad filler, so it didn't matter.

Princess of Sinnoh martianmister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J J M View Post
    TvTokyo did say it was postponed at first but they never aired it later. Same thing could happen here. Eh, don't get your hopes up is all I'm saying.
    You are right, it was postponed as well:

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Unaired_Japanese_episode_also_unaired_worldwide

Only time will tell about these episodes' destiny...
    1. Satoshi/Ash Ketchum: 801 episodes
    2. Team Rocket: 736 episodes
    3. Takeshi/Brock: 633 episodes
    4. Kasumi/Misty: 282 episodes
    5. Hikari/Dawn: 201 episodes
    6. Haruka/May: 197 episodes
    7. Masato/Max: 192 episodes
    8. Iris: 141 episodes
    9. Dent/Cilan: 138 episodes
    10. Kenji/Tracey: 44 episodes

Blog Entries

TV Tokyo never said they'd air that AG episode. They've said repeatedly they'd air the Rocket ones.

Who knows about BW026, which is what this thread is about.

Protecting Gotham City Geodude's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Geodude On Twitter
    Follow Geodude on Tumblr

Here's a question: If those episodes (and the Barboach one) did air when they were supposed to, would anyone really get offended over it? In Japan?

XBL: Shiny Geodude -- PSN: ShinyGeodude

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast