Bulbawikis start staff recruitment drive: Want to be on staff? Hit us with your best
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bulbawikis start staff recruitment drive: Want to be on staff? Hit us with your best

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Bulbawikis start staff recruitment drive: Want to be on staff? Hit us with your best

Bulbawikis start staff recruitment drive: Want to be on staff? Hit us with your best shot!

Calling all wiki editors! Bulbapedia, Bulbanews, and the Bulbagarden Archives want you! We're looking for new staff members to make sure our wikis keep their high level of quality. Applications are open for the next three weeks, so if you're interested don't hesitate to let us know.

Read more on Bulbanews

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bulbawikis start staff recruitment drive: Want to be on staff? Hit us with your b

Come on... rock our world...
    Oh god, that's as bad as the "sleigh" pun from the Christmas drive...

Bulbapedia Administrator Force Fire's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bulbawikis start staff recruitment drive: Want to be on staff? Hit us with your b

^ I lost it when I saw that.

Team Black

Team White

Yes, that's really my neck The dark lord trombonator's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, I worked hard on those puns. :(

*sulks*

Bonus points for people who pun in their application
    The dark lord trombonator (trom)
    Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief, Bulbapedia Deputy Editor-in-Chief, and Archives Advisor

Post Thanks / Like

I'd apply, but alas, I don't have as much free time as I used to. D8 Good luck to those who apply!
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

This world is merciless Pokemaster97's Avatar Bulbanews WriterArchives StaffBulbapedia StaffModerator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Visit Pokemaster97's Youtube Channel

Good Luck to all the applicants! :D

powered by the sun farewell, friend's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow farewell, friend on Tumblr

Oh, this sounds like fun! Writing is one of my strongest (if not my strongest) points. I think I could really contribute something here But, I've never used bulbawiki before :( And all I have to show (for my writing) is the latest short story I wrote, and an essay from last semester.

I can still write stuff for bulbanews though, yeah? Do you just a pick a topic at random and submit it, or...?
    Thanks

Sorry if I'm not supposed to ask here .-.
    I'm the essence of
    daydreamer. time-waster. black and white painter.
    in an upside-down world.
    eyes closed. dreams unfold. ascending realities; open to me.

Friend code: 1306-6423-3472 | Friend safari: Flying | Instagram: neucidity|

Fish fingers and custard Werdnae's Avatar Former Bulbapedia Editor-in-Chief
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by farewell, friend View Post
    Oh, this sounds like fun! Writing is one of my strongest (if not my strongest) points. I think I could really contribute something here But, I've never used bulbawiki before :( And all I have to show (for my writing) is the latest short story I wrote, and an essay from last semester.

I can still write stuff for bulbanews though, yeah? Do you just a pick a topic at random and submit it, or...?
    Thanks

Sorry if I'm not supposed to ask here .-.
    If you've got news to report, any user can create an account and write an article with the new article assistant. Regular users' articles written in such a manner get submitted to the "Draft" namespace and must be published by a staff member. Writers/Reporters can choose to publish their article straight away, skipping that extra step.

Columnists are expected to write the 'opinion pieces' such as would be found in a normal newspaper - something based in fact, but which may be considered opinionated or unconfirmed, for example an analysis of a Pokémon in competitive battles. Something not too dissimilar from several of the National Bulbagraphic articles, but not a one-off piece (The idea isn't to steal content from National Bulbagraphic, but to supplement it.)
    Last edited by Werdnae; 4th November 2011 at 10:36 PM. Reason: typo
    Thanks Jo The Marten for the avatar.
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.
    Night will fall and drown the sun,
    when a good man goes to war.
    Friendship dies and true love lies,
    night will fall and the dark will rise,
    when a good man goes to war.
    Demons run, but count the cost.
    The battle's won, but the child is lost.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

Would be great to join the staff but...*sigh*...I probly would not do very good on writing up "whats new" in Pokemon news...Too much pressure for me...Sorry...But good luck to everyone who signs up!

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by The dark lord trombonator View Post
    Bonus points for people who pun in their application
    Do you REALLY want us to subject you to that sort of pun-ishment?
    Team Fairy

Sprites from Serebii.net

Post Thanks / Like

The only question I want to know is that if you get paid or not? If so, then hell yeah!