Bulbapedia's editor in chief resigns: Editorial board member MAGNEDETH assumes head e

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bulbapedia's editor in chief resigns: Editorial board member MAGNEDETH assumes head e

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Bulbapedia's editor in chief resigns: Editorial board member MAGNEDETH assumes head e

Bulbapedia's editor in chief resigns: Editorial board member MAGNEDETH assumes head editor position

TTEchidna publicly announced his resignation as editor in chief of Bulbapedia today, announcing editorial board member MAGNEDETH as his successor.

Read more on Bulbanews

#1 Magnemite fan MAGNEDETH's Avatar Vice-Webmaster
    Follow MAGNEDETH On Twitter

Default Re: Bulbapedia's editor in chief resigns: Editorial board member MAGNEDETH assumes he

I started on this site as just some guy looking for something to to, and three years later, I have been appointed Editor-in-Chief. I wasn't planning on making it here. I just edited pages that needed it, and helped out where I could, and then I was nominated by the users for adminship, and it was just one step after the other. Anyone can make it here (in 2 years from now), just keep at it.

So what can you expect out of me? TTEchidna aimed to make this site a more attractive, and more organized website for any and all information we could cram into it. And he did. So what can I do? Well, I want to help you. While things are pretty and organized, I'm not quite sure they're as smooth as they can be. Lets get the information to you, the user, faster and more effectively. However, we can't let quality suffer. Pages should be full of content. Not to say all of our pages are light on content, but how many of our 18,000+ articles are feature content material? Not even 100. Lets fix that.

The future is now, it is Generation V, and I'm now sitting at one of the busiest desks on the internet. I won't lie, this won't be easy, but I do like a challenge, and I have a lot of people here to help me out. We will do this. You folks, the users, have supported me once, and now it is my turn to return the favor.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bulbapedia's editor in chief resigns: Editorial board member MAGNEDETH assumes he

Just try not to lose your mind.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

TTE, I know I've said this to you in private, but I want to publicly thank you for all your hard work. And please forgive me for the fight we got in over my user page XD

Best of luck DETH. Break a leg.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

追放されたバカ

Just curious..do any of you guys get paid for this? Bulbagarden/Pedia/News generate a lot of traffic so I can imagine the whole website generating some decent money from the ads..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ltrainer View Post
    Just curious..do any of you guys get paid for this? Bulbagarden/Pedia/News generate a lot of traffic so I can imagine the whole website generating some decent money from the ads..
    No one gets paid. Our staff contributes to the community and devote all their effort and time, without anything in return but the satisfaction of a job well done.

Congratulations, DETH. You deserved this. And thank you TTE for everything you've contributed to Bulbapedia these past few years.

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Pretty sure they do it for free. Which shows how much they love Pokemon and Bulbagarden since they do so much for it.

Thank You TTEchidna for all the hard you put into making Bulbapedia as good as t can get.

Congrats to MAGNEDETH and best of luck!

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

No, it's all volunteer.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

Just wanted to congratulate TTE on having done a great job as editor-in-chief, and to wish Magnedeth good luck with his tenure.

Blog Entries

well best of luck in your new endeavours TTEchidna & hey there MAGNEDETH enjoy it!
    yo son

facebook lastfm twitter ytmnd

also, 3DS FC: 3153-3959-7484

Blog Entries

Visit The Miniryu's Youtube Channel

congrats, magnadeth, new great king of the bulbalands.
    The wind howls...The rain pours...A figure appears in the darkness...The Minryu approaches..............

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

ILet me say that I read your userpage and I enjoyed reading the article on the ones for Pokemon do-overs and the sprite comparisons for R/B/Y, though it's sad that you ended that article after Magneton.....

We will miss you TTEchidna, besides, Bulbapedia is the best wiki ever and it's better than Wikia wikis since they changed the format of the site to make it look a lot less like Wikipedia, and I hate the new format of Wikia, not to mention all those advertisements on wikia that's what makes Bulbapedia better than the other wikis.....
    Last edited by Robo-Floatzel; 1st December 2010 at 08:42 AM.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

The Sworn Brothers Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

Sayonara TT, Konichiwa Mag-san ;P

Blazaking's Avatar Staff ArtistModerator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Blazaking On Twitter Add Blazaking on Google+
    Follow Blazaking on Tumblr Visit Blazaking's Youtube Channel

Farewell TTE. You'll always be remembered as the guy who pretty-fied Bulbapedia with your vibrant colors and roundy-corners.

And congrats to Deth.

Surprise! winstein's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Well, not being involved in Bulbapedia's development, I can only congratulate Magendeth on the contributions he will do on Bulbapedia.

Thanks for reading.
    “A single soul can uphold a standard far above the low threshold by which the world measures itself.”

Latest Review: Dark-type Award Ceremony
    Bonus articles: Mega Evolution Candidates (Part 7) -- Generation 6 Pokémon (07/12/2013)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)