Bulbacast Season 4, Episode 2 now available: Episode brings back Questions of the Wee

Thread: Bulbacast Season 4, Episode 2 now available: Episode brings back Questions of the Wee

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Bulbacast Season 4, Episode 2 now available: Episode brings back Questions of the Wee

Bulbacast Season 4, Episode 2 now available: Episode brings back Questions of the Week, ...

Bulbacast's second episode of its fourth season has been released. PPNSteve and Satoshi-kun return to the podcast and are joined by new casters ashita, immewnity and Blackjack Palazzo. For details on how to listen, read more.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Bulbacast Season 4, Episode 2 now available: Episode brings back Questions of the

This is so much better than last week. It nice to hear PPNSteve and Satoshi-kun. I hope there's another coming...

Blog Entries
    Follow AiedailEclipsed On Twitter Add AiedailEclipsed on Facebook

Default Re: Bulbacast Season 4, Episode 2 now available: Episode brings back Questions of the

Yeah look forward to one on Wednesday.
    "Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it."
    -- Narrator, Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker
    "You can't change the world without getting your hands dirty."
    -- Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
    "Do I have a stamp on my forehead that says, 'The National Spokesperson for the Plight of Black People'? How the hell should I know the black perspective on The Color Purple? That's it, if I don't change classes, I'm gonna hurt this fool. Teachers treat me like I'm some kind of Rosetta stone for African-Americans. What? Black people learn how to read, and we all miraculously come to the same conclusion?"
    -- Victoria, Freedom Writers
    "N's heart is pure and innocent. But there is nothing more beautiful and terrifying than innocence."
    -- Concordia, Pokémon Black/White 2

Blog Entries

Visit ashita's Youtube Channel

Sorry about raising the bar for you guys a little

Originally Posted by MAGNEDETH View Post
    personally, ive never been raped, but i try to rape as many people on a daily basis as i can.
    my record is 47 people in one day, oh what a day...