Bulbacast Season 4, Episode 2 now available: Episode brings back questions, adds myst

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bulbacast Season 4, Episode 2 now available: Episode brings back questions, adds myst

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Bulbacast Season 4 Episode 1 released: First episode released in over two years

Bulbacast Season 4 Episode 1 released: First episode released in over two years

Bulbacast's first episode of season 4 has been released. PokémonTrainerLisa comes back to the 'cast, as well as new casters YeOldeJacob, ♥Leeney Rosé♥, and AiedailEclipsed. For details on how to listen to the return of the Pokémon-themed podcast, read on.

Read more on Bulbanews

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

Default Re: Bulbacast Season 4 Episode 1 released: First episode released in over two years

So, um...did anyone not listen to this before posting it?

Three fourths of the recording has this really super annoying echo going on.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 20th, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

Default Re: Bulbacast Season 4 Episode 1 released: First episode released in over two years

I'm sorry this was really bad. I miss the old cast. :(

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    So, um...did anyone not listen to this before posting it?

Three fourths of the recording has this really super annoying echo going on.
    Yeah, we know. Unfortunately, there was a problem with the audio. =(

Immewnity mentioned the problem in the "Announcements" forum. But I'll post it here for everyone's convenience.

Quote Originally Posted by immewnity View Post
    At the moment, a minor error has been noticed in the podcast, and will be fixed soon. However, the error is not a file problem, and so downloading it will not cause any harm. In case anyone was wondering, the error occurs at 16:33 and lasts until about 38:28. The error is that the sound that is heard will reverb after about one second.

Also, as of right now, the 'cast has not yet been posted to the iTunes listing.
    Sorry about the problem, guys. ^^;

Hopefully, we'll get this fixed soon.
    Last edited by Trainer Lisa; 11th September 2009 at 11:13 AM.

Blog Entries

We lost all audio at the point. There is gonna be a complete re-edit of the cast. And out of curiousity why do you say that DawnFanBoy? I think they did great! :D

Blog Entries

Visit ashita's Youtube Channel

I think you guys done a great job.
    I only hope that us in group 2 do one at least as good as you guys did.

Originally Posted by MAGNEDETH View Post
    personally, ive never been raped, but i try to rape as many people on a daily basis as i can.
    my record is 47 people in one day, oh what a day...

Blog Entries

Cool Re: Bulbacast Season 4 Episode 1 released: First episode released in over two years

I heard that you people had a hard time starting the podcast. But it good it out!

Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

So, wait.

You guys released a podcast - the first one in two years, I might add - with 3/4 of it being un-listenable. And you *knew* about it!? And yet you released it anyway!?

Did no one think that releasing the episode as-is would make it look like the people behind Bulbacast were lazy and didn't care about the final product?

Blog Entries
    Follow AiedailEclipsed On Twitter Add AiedailEclipsed on Facebook

Ok, it was originally fine, but due to unforeseeable circumstances, it became such after the release.
    "Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it."
    -- Narrator, Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker
    "You can't change the world without getting your hands dirty."
    -- Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
    "Do I have a stamp on my forehead that says, 'The National Spokesperson for the Plight of Black People'? How the hell should I know the black perspective on The Color Purple? That's it, if I don't change classes, I'm gonna hurt this fool. Teachers treat me like I'm some kind of Rosetta stone for African-Americans. What? Black people learn how to read, and we all miraculously come to the same conclusion?"
    -- Victoria, Freedom Writers
    "N's heart is pure and innocent. But there is nothing more beautiful and terrifying than innocence."
    -- Concordia, Pokémon Black/White 2

Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

And yet you still have it up for download...?

If I had a podcast with a huge issue like that, I'd take it down immediately and not repost it until I got all the kinks worked out. Otherwise, it would look like I just didn't give a shit.

Blog Entries

Also i just noticed that the article says:{Pedant}
    Season 2 Episode 8 where that should sure beSeason 4 Episode 1
    {/pedant}

personally, ive never been raped, but i try to rape as many people on a daily basis as i can.

Blog Entries

So, wait.

You guys released a podcast - the first one in two years, I might add - with 3/4 of it being un-listenable. And you *knew* about it!? And yet you released it anyway!?

Did no one think that releasing the episode as-is would make it look like the people behind Bulbacast were lazy and didn't care about the final product?
    Please chill. We understand there was a problem, and it is being worked on. I figured out the main reason for the echo, but I still may re-edit from the raw over again.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

The error was unnoticed until after the download post.

Blog Entries

Something that happened to the file format after it was uploaded or during uploading
    Besides now we know it could hapen we can be doubly sure to check it thoroughly after recording and editing

∠(>w<) #634 Argy's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Argy On Twitter
    Add Argy on Linkedin

I agree... Bulbacast is technically an official product of Bulbagarden, and we have certain quality standards.

Quote Originally Posted by immewnity View Post
    The error was unnoticed until after the download post.
    Then from now on, download the file and listen to it first before you publicize it to the world.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast