British gamers aim to catch 151 Pokémon for charity: Charitable effort in aid of the

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: British gamers aim to catch 151 Pokémon for charity: Charitable effort in aid of the

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default British gamers aim to catch 151 Pokémon for charity: Charitable effort in aid of the

British gamers aim to catch 151 Pokémon for charity: Charitable effort in aid of the UK's ...

A group of UK gamers aims to catch all of the original 151 Pokémon in aid of Red Nose Day.

Read more on Bulbanews

Femme Fatale! WOHOO Elite Four Will's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: British gamers aim to catch 151 Pokémon for charity: Charitable effort in aid of

I want to see their reaction when they here about Pokemon #151.

Surrender now or carry on Bikini Miltank's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Default Re: British gamers aim to catch 151 Pokémon for charity: Charitable effort in aid of

Pretty sure they're aware of it.
    WITHOUT USING ANY GLITCHES, except the Mew glitch (To obtain ONLY Mew and NO others!)

Engineer_Jeers02.WAV Mr. Slowpoke's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The only thing I wonder is: are they going to use multiple games or the Japanese Blue version in order to obtain every Pokémon?

We're very concerned. Bittersweet's Avatar

Follow Bittersweet on Tumblr

What a great idea.
    ... This'd probably be a bit of challenge since there was no breeding in Generation I. Obtaining the starters and their evos is gonna be a bitch...

My Gold Trainer Card (Pokémon X) :)

Blog Entries

According to the site, they're using Red, Blue and two copies of Yellow. The plan is to get all 151 on a single cartridge (which will be a prize for a randomly-chosen donator). They'll presumably have to restart at least once to get all of the starters and their evolutions.

Also, you lot should donate! I just did, and I'm broke.

Blog Entries

This would be a hell of a lot more interesting if they did this for Black and White with the Unova Dex (minus Meloetta and Genosect), but the cause is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Gym Leader Lenora View Post
    Also, you lot should donate! I just did, and I'm broke.
    But I'm a poor student :(

追放されたバカ

Why don't they do it for Black and White instead of Red and Blue, I mean Red and Blue, please, do they even still work? I thought they had some glitch battery thing that stopped them playing after awhile.

RONALDO!!
    Blog Entries

Are you serious?? Should I laugh harder??

Well, good luck with dat. I dunno how in a way it'll help BUT who knows more than I do bout common sense??

Blog Entries

The idea is that you collect sponsers and then do an activity. That's how it helps.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees4life View Post
    Are you serious?? Should I laugh harder??

Well, good luck with dat. I dunno how in a way it'll help BUT who knows more than I do bout common sense??
    It's a... sponsored event, maybe? It works like any other sponsored event?

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua's Illusion View Post
    Why don't they do it for Black and White instead of Red and Blue, I mean Red and Blue, please, do they even still work? I thought they had some glitch battery thing that stopped them playing after awhile.
    The first generation really remains the most iconic... plus 151 is a more manageable target than 649. As for the batteries, I believe that was a specific problem with Gold and Silver.

RONALDO!!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gym Leader Lenora View Post
    It's a... sponsored event, maybe? It works like any other sponsored event?

The first generation really remains the most iconic... plus 151 is a more manageable target than 649. As for the batteries, I believe that was a specific problem with Gold and Silver.
    whatever works I guess

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This could be pretty easy! The Yellow versions cover for the starters regardless of what the others choose. 3 of them could use their Master Balls for the birds. One will use it for Mewtwo, and then one will catch Mew. The other Pokémon are just distributed in between. Then they just trade them to one cartridge, most likely a Yellow one. The hardest part will most likely be the Safari Zone...

Good luck to these guys anyway. I would donate but Pokémon Black came out before I heard about this...

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Cairo View Post
    This would be a hell of a lot more interesting if they did this for Black and White with the Unova Dex (minus Meloetta and Genosect), but the cause is good.
    Don't forget Keldeo

I think it's a great idea; playing videogames to raise cash! Wonder which poor sod will get stuck raising Dratini? I remember that being such a chore.
    Current White Team - Driftveil City
    Darumaka | Munna | Trubbish |Roggenrola | Vanillite | Zebstrika

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast