Boomerang adds Pokémon to cartoon lineup: Original series now airing weekday afternoo

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang adds Pokémon to cartoon lineup: Original series now airing weekday afternoo

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Boomerang adds Pokémon to cartoon lineup: Original series now airing weekday afternoo

Boomerang adds Pokémon to cartoon lineup: Original series now airing weekdays

Boomerang, a television station focusing on older cartoons, has added the original anime series of Pokémon to its lineup of cartoons. It can be seen weekdays at 6:30 PM EST (3:30 PST).

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by Kevzo8; 8th April 2010 at 01:09 AM.

Super Special Awesome! AbbyNormal's Avatar

Default Re: Boomerang adds Pokémon to cartoon lineup: Original series now airing weekday afte

Man, that makes me feel OLD. I remember when the show premiered.

But now I know what I'm doing every weeknight at 6:30. :7up:
    ~AbbyNormal

Favorite Smiley: !

Blog Entries

Visit double trouble!'s Youtube Channel

Default Re: Boomerang adds Pokémon to cartoon lineup: Original series now airing weekday afte

When will there be AG reruns..

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Well, there you have it. Pokemon is so classic that it ended up on Boomerang. And where is Digimon?

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AbbyNormal View Post
    Man, that makes me feel OLD. I remember when the show premiered.
    The show began in 1997/1998, that was 12 years ago.

Of course it should make you feel old, Pokemon has been running for over a decade.

Boomerang is now the catch-all for shows Cartoon Network doesn't want on the main channel. First Teen Titans, and Courage the Cowardly Dog, now Pokemon. >.<

Blog Entries

Digimon is on one of the Disney cartoon channels, I think.
    Step into the Fairy circle

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile726 View Post
    Digimon is on one of the Disney cartoon channels, I think.
    Exactly my point.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Registered User Captain Awesomo's Avatar

Yes I love Boomerang its just a wonderful place =) although it is strange thinking, wait I still remember that show when it was new! =P

WAIT! Thats not edible! firelord767's Avatar

Haha, Pokemon and Yogi Bear on one network. Hopefully they'll start airing the old movies around the time when they randomly play cartoon flicks, too. To my knowledge, they never play movies and then boom! They have a day full of movies. And then no movies for another decade or so and boom!

To my knowledge, that is.

I know people who will be real amped for this.

Blog Entries

Sadly, I don't have Boomerang.
    Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon.
    Can only evolve into one...

Hi Rayne's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries

Dang, they'll be pushing Dexter and other CartoonCartoons out of their timeslots to the weekend with this new arrangement, but this isn't a bad compensation.

I'm excited for some reruns.

British Invasion $aturn¥oshi's Avatar Social Media Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow $aturn¥oshi On Twitter Add $aturn¥oshi on Facebook Add $aturn¥oshi on Google+
    Follow $aturn¥oshi on Tumblr Visit $aturn¥oshi's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoleta01 View Post
    Boomerang is now the catch-all for shows Cartoon Network doesn't want on the main channel. First Teen Titans, and Courage the Cowardly Dog, now Pokemon. >.<
    Actually, Boomerang seems to be the catch-all for shows Cartoon Network canceled on their main channel. I wonder if this is foreshadowing?

Lt.
    Blog Entries

ah, boomerang, where cartoon network falters, you allways catch it, saving only the best of the shows they so stupidly decided to throw away

i just wish my remote wasn't out of batterys so i'm stuck on discovery channle ,don't get me wrong, i love discovery
    I have claimed
    Ninetails: Rydel Guy:

White FC:3224 4959 6211.
    Silver:5328 3164 4969

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Boomerang adds Pokémon to cartoon lineup: Original series now airing weekdays

Boomerang adds Pokémon to cartoon lineup: Original series now airing weekdays

Boomerang, a television station focusing on older cartoons, has added the original anime series of Pokémon to its lineup of cartoons. It can be seen weekdays at 6:30 PM EST (3:30 PST).

Read more on Bulbanews

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast