Blog comment releases information on Black and White anime: Brock and Dawn likely to - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Blog comment releases information on Black and White anime: Brock and Dawn likely to

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Blog comment releases information on Black and White anime: Brock and Dawn likely

Quote Originally Posted by Carissa24 View Post
    I WANT MISTY BACK! I am sorry if after readying all this i dissapoint some of you but i like her and looking at the region pics it deffinatly looks like there is alot of water in this new place
    Misty won't be in the new saga, what the hell does the region having water have to do with anything? The Hoenn region was covered in water for example.

Misty's now been out of the show for almost a decade, and even her cameo/guest appearances have diminished to the point where she only shows up once every 200+ episodes.

At this point you'll be lucky if she even gets a mid-region cameo ever again.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Blog comment releases information on Black and White anime: Brock and Dawn likely

Quote Originally Posted by Takoto View Post
    Goodbye Dawn, you won't be missed. At all.

Goodbye Brock, you will be missed. So much.
    This.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

didn't brock come into DP after a few episodes? maybe he'll return later.
    or maybe not. But if he doesn't then I sure hope they give him a mega awesome exit from the series and bring in an amazing replacement. They'd have to be super cool to replace brocko.

Also this animator guy never mentioned TR. I wonder what'll happen to them...
    munchmunchmunchlaaax!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Takoto View Post
    Goodbye Dawn, you won't be missed. At all.

Goodbye Brock, you will be missed. So much.
    I'm going to miss Dawn, but I'm going to miss Brock even more.

Since Black and White were announced I expected Dawn's departure (I was kinda disappointed as I was looking forward to her to travel to another rejion with Ash e.g. Jonto) But then, was the Black&White girl (known as ''White''). I loved her appearance and was relieved a bit.

However, to make things worse she won't appear in the B&W saga!!!! Noooooo.... It would be cool to have an older character once.

Fortunately, I still have hopes for the 5th generation guy. You'll say: "What? It's impossible for the male protagonist in the games to appear in the anime." Just think of it: No White, no Brock. Who will replace them?

A new shipping for Black and White!

Chessshipping fan!

May Still Have Hope TeamGalacticMercury's Avatar

Ash's gonna starve, Brock went bye-bye(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO), and White will not be a female companion of Ash's! Nononononononono he wrote that wrong. He never meant it! Brock will stay! Please let Brock stay.

Sorry for that. Glad Dawns gone. Never really caught the fever. Hate that Brock's leaving, but maybe Tracy is coming back? And If White won't be there, then will Misty come back? May? Ack. Now I'm confused.

Blog Entries

I think we are forgetting Ash survived without Brock during the Orange Islands, where he even defeated Drake.

I knew Dawn was going to leave, if Brock actually leaves it will be different but I won't mind if he goes forever unless he actually gets interesting
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamGalacticMercury View Post
    Ash's gonna starve, Brock went bye-bye(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)..
    OMG!!! Ash will starve!!! :D

Quote Originally Posted by TeamGalacticMercury View Post
    and White will not be a female companion of Ash's! Nononononononono he wrote that wrong. He never meant it! Brock will stay! Please let Brock stay.
    I definetely agree.

Chessshipping fan!

My lair, inside a volcano on Cinnabar Island
    Trophies

I'm not convinced that Brock is gone yet. Especially since, "It was three episodes of the new series..." Brock was absent for the first three episodes of the Hoenn Saga too, as well as the first episode of the Sinnoh Saga. It's easily possible that Brock will go to "check on things at home" at the end of the Sinnoh Saga, just like he usually does, and will catch up with Ash when he's done sometime around the fourth or fifth episode of the Isshu Saga. It is also possible that he really will leave, and that would be okay too, but I won't consider anything to be fact until it is 100% confirmed.

Foliape and Quagtry FTW! ^o^

(Please click the E egg to go to my party and help my eggs and Pokemon on GPX Plus. ^_^)

Quote Originally Posted by The Flaming E View Post
    I'm not convinced that Brock is gone yet. Especially since, "It was three episodes of the new series..." Brock was absent for the first three episodes of the Hoenn Saga too, as well as the first episode of the Sinnoh Saga. It's easily possible that Brock will go to "check on things at home" at the end of the Sinnoh Saga, just like he usually does, and will catch up with Ash when he's done sometime around the fourth or fifth episode of the Isshu Saga. It is also possible that he really will leave, and that would be okay too, but I won't consider anything to be fact until it is 100% confirmed.
    Let's see when Brock did actually appeared in the previous sagas:

Advanced Generation: Appeared in episode 4

Diamond and Pearl: Appeared in episode 2

Black and White: Absent till episode 3

However, you are right. We aren't 100% certain that Brock is leaving. We will see.

Chessshipping fan!

I'm going to guess that this is a few years after the Sinnoh League. He will be a pokemon master but at a young age, I doubt it. It's Ash a little older but still in his teens, and a new character (much younger- 10 year old) with a new kind of competition (like the awesome contests..), and Brock is older and has to become the gym leader again. Ash being older, more mature, and much stronger than before would result in him being a master ;) Or share the gym with Misty. I really hope Misty is in it. I want to see them hold hands, or a kiss :) :) :)

Will ever Ash grow up? I would like to.

Chessshipping fan!

Interesting. Has it ever ben rumored that Brock would leave the cast permanently before? I don't understand why they've kept him for this long to drop him now. I thought he'd be in it for the entire series, not that I personally mind very much.

I like the speculation that this would be set a few years later. It would be nice to see a more matured Ash.

Blog Entries

i am speculating that the new girl will be the younger sister of White and that B&W will be a friendly rivals with Ash and the girl.

The Spikey ear is serious Lucario and Pichu's Avatar

I wish they could replace Ash with Ritchie. The I'd start watching the show.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345