Blog comment releases information on Black and White anime: Brock and Dawn likely to - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Blog comment releases information on Black and White anime: Brock and Dawn likely to

Default Re: Blog comment releases information on Black and White anime: Brock and Dawn likely

Quote Originally Posted by rockman0 View Post
    I agree with what Melaugh said. I would hate to see him go but he'd better get a happy ending before he leaves (if he leaves). I would also like to see why he got so worked up about Professor Ivy.
    We won't ever find out why he got so worked up. That was just a quick way to get Brock back and the writers were just too lazy to go into the details too much. They just wanted to get Brock back as quick and painless as possible. IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by InfernoFlames View Post
    Zomg, how is Ash gonna get his food now? 0.0
    Haha I thought of this also. But they did survive through the Orange Islands without him. And Ash always goes a few days without him in most arcs. He finds a way to dig up food I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunk Abortions View Post
    there really should be a Precious Bodily Fluids type.

Pokemon that should be moved to it: any that know harden or explosion.

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

Default Re: Blog comment releases information on Black and White anime: Brock and Dawn likely

The link isn't broken...the blog is gone. I think that says a lot about this whole situation, don't you?

The post is still available to be read though, since someone thoughtfully took a screenshot.
    Possible first BW anime info - Dawn and Brock gone (?)
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

Þæ åsåmste mæn ån þæ sæit Battaman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by maxh303030 View Post
    Haha I thought of this also. But they did survive through the Orange Islands without him. And Ash always goes a few days without him in most arcs. He finds a way to dig up food I guess.
    He will get a Zigzagoon that can pick up berries for him.

But Archaic is right, the source isn't any good at all. However I think we all known that Dawn will leave.

FC: 2766-8797-7935 Known as Bent in game
    Due to reaching 90 friends om my 3DS, I will not add anyone anymore random people, I'm sorry, don't take it personally.

Odd that the blog has vanished...

Still, that may be a good thing! I for one want them to get rid of Ash.

Who's got the crack? Jabberwocky.'s Avatar

I'm glad Brock may be leaving, and for two reasons.

1. The writers don't give him any freaking Pokemon. Same team since his Happiny hatched way back when.

2. The whole "fall in love with a girl/get stung by Croagunk" is just annoying now.

I'm looking forward to the fresh start.

Well the Pokemon Cast is rather becoming like the Sugababes, they keep replacing members, until eventually none of the original members are there any more, then you can't call it Pokemon anymore, it's something new and different, fans may like this, but for me, it's not Pokemon, it's another show, that is like Pokemon.

Bring back Misty.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Riku View Post
    Well the Pokemon Cast is rather becoming like the Sugababes, they keep replacing members, until eventually none of the original members are there any more, then you can't call it Pokemon anymore, it's something new and different, fans may like this, but for me, it's not Pokemon, it's another show, that is like Pokemon.

Bring back Misty.
    Are you joking? The show is about Ash primarily, nobody ever said any of his friends are important.

And characters being around for 600+ episodes is horrible. I can understand keeping Ash and Team Rocket, but no other character should last that long.

The reason so many people dislike Brock now is because he's been there for 600+ episodes and has gone through almost no character development and has been handled poorly.

Blog Entries

Well, Dawn was to be expected. I liked her well enough, but I preferred May over Dawn. Well, buh-bye, Dawn. Hopefully you'll like Johto or something.

However, Brock was bit of a shock. Unless they are going to replace him with another breeder/caretaker character, it's gonna be a loss. I was hoping to see Croagunk continue his Poison Jab routine in Isshu. However, only the first three episodes have been made, so there is still a chance for Brock to come back. I hope he does stay, I mean, he's much better than Misty or Tracey, since he at least gets things done, and is knowledgeable on many subjects. I hope he stays, but we'll see.

Yeah, I kinda figured they wouldn't use White. Even though she'd advertise for Black/White, I figured they'd create a brand new, rookie-like trainer. Even though this breaks the trend of characters representing a game (May for RSE and Dawn for DPPt). I wonder what this girl looks like, though. And I wonder what she'll be gunning for. May and Dawn both wanted to be Coordinators, so what will her dream be? Will she challenge Gyms, partake in Contests, or is B/W throwing something new in the mix?

To cap it off, another Paul-like trainer. Great. Paul was annoying enough as it was, now we got a second helping of it? Let's just hope this guy isn't as rude or ironic as Paul. (By ironic I mean Paul says that it's the trainer's fault for losing a battle, but he blames his Pokemon when he loses, so what he does contradicts what he says.) For the record, if we're getting a second Paul, let's just pray he's a little bit easier to swallow.

Overall, I have mixed feelings about this. Dawn leaving is so-so in my books. Kinda to be expected. Brock leaving is a shock, and should not be executed. A younger, non-White character being created; again, to be expected. And another Paul-like trainer, just swell. But I guess we'll know for sure when it happens. So, at the moment, I'm taking all this with a grain of salt. We'll just have to wait and see if all this comes into play.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Wears sunglasses at night deuxhero's Avatar

I am most disappointed by the lack of White (or whatever her name will be). Her design was the best of all the trainers so far. What was wrong with her? Outfit not fanservicy enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deus Ex
    JC Denton: "What a shame."

Blog Entries

As much as I'd like to see Brock go after 10 years of doing nothing, he's been a regular character since episode 5. Besides, only the first three episodes have been filmed. Brock didn't rejoin Ash in Hoenn until episode four of that saga. They'll write him in and then stick him in the background for all but three episodes again. Just wait

As for the new girl, eh... I don't mind, as long as they're not doing Contests again. I don't like the new girl from the upcoming games anyway.

Blog Entries

I am most disappointed by the lack of White (or whatever her name will be). Her design was the best of all the trainers so far. What was wrong with her? Outfit not fanservicy enough?
    It was probably due to her age. She would have been hard to pass off as a 10 year old admittedly (but why the hell do we have to have 10 year old girls every time anyway) :,(

Blog Entries

Post Re: Blog comment releases information on Black and White anime: Brock and Dawn likely

Well, looks like I'm not gonna be able to wait to see the new characters. And if Brock does leave, I wonder who'll replace him...
    "Nothing is ever certain."

Who's got the crack? Jabberwocky.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snowfire View Post
    Well, looks like I'm not gonna be able to wait to see the new characters. And if Brock does leave, I wonder who'll replace him...
    I hope it's the male protagonist from B/W.

Why why WHY was this news put up? I don't think the English translation of the blog made sense enough to completely reveal all info that is going on with the next series. This really shouldn't be taken that seriously.

Blog Entries

I pretty much figured that Dawn would be gone, so there's no real shock there. A little surprised about Brock; I'm curious to know who will replace him. So long, Brock. It's been fun.

I am disappointed that the B/W female won't be joining the cast. But those are the breaks, I guess.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast