Blog comment releases information on Black and White anime: Brock and Dawn likely to - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Blog comment releases information on Black and White anime: Brock and Dawn likely to

Blog Entries

Default Re: Blog comment releases information on Black and White anime: Brock and Dawn likely

White should have been in the anime...and brock.. after all this time.. he's leaving..I hope he doesn't get another lame replacement like Tracey.
    Meh, when misty was gone, i never really reacted, but with brocko, it's different. Or maybe it's not permanent.
    Dinovolvin' since the Late Triassic

Follow Daxdiv On Twitter

Default Re: Blog comment releases information on Black and White anime: Brock and Dawn likely

Well, I'll miss Dawn, Brock, not so much, since he just a prop that Ash uses whenever he's hungry. Even though I do support the idea that Ash and new girl will be a duo for Generation V anime, I still think that it will be a funny troll if Brock came back, to the fanbase's annoyance.

I don't see why this news is all that shocking.

We all knew Dawn would leave since Day 1 and Brock possibly finally being axed was always likely to happen.

I just hope the new characters Ash travels with turn out to be good. We'll see...

Only 3 episode in? Wasn't Brock not in the first few Hoenn episodes but came back in the first few?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deus Ex
    JC Denton: "What a shame."

Ol' Brown Eyes is back Jesse GS the II's Avatar

Hikari's departure I expected. It surprises me that they're not using the BW girl, and it kinda disappoints me too - I was hoping she might join the group and become sort of a big sister figure to Satoshi (although that brings up another possibility - maybe she'll be the older sister of whoever the new female character is).

Takeshi's departure, on the other hand, stuns me. I thought for sure he'd be around for good after Kenji got dumped. Of course, Houen started out Takeshi-free and brought him back after just four episodes, so I still have my suspicions, but the fact that they're considering dropping him at all this time proves that Generation V really is going to shake things up in the Pokémon world. I remain riveted, Nintendo - keep the info coming!
    This is my DeviantArt. Pretty neat, huh?

Jouto Redux
    One fan's re-imagining of the Jouto saga
    Read Chapter 6 now!

As Brock is my favorite character, he better get A WHOLE episode where he meets up with one of his past lovers (one of the girls that ACTUALLY liked him) and the go back to Kanto together. He deserves a steady girlfriend after, what?, 11 years or something. We could possibly also learn what happened between him and Prof. Ivy (if anything.)

I hope it's Ash, Barry and Gary in Isshu.... but my hopes are set too high, I'm aware of this.

Barry = 4th gen character, won't be in the next arc.

If Gary was to join the cast, it would have happened in DP. Since he only got 3 measly appearances, I guess it shows how much the writers care for Gary.

Sentinal of Anistar Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

In one of those appearances he did nothing. The writers hate him now I think.

I'm really excited that we're getting almost a fresh start here.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Trust me, I'm the Doctor. rockman0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I agree with what Melaugh said. I would hate to see him go but he'd better get a happy ending before he leaves (if he leaves). I would also like to see why he got so worked up about Professor Ivy.
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.
    Night will fall and drown the sun
    When a good man goes to war.
    Friendship dies and true love lies.
    Night will fall and the dark will rise
    When a good man goes to war.
    Demons run, but count the loss.
    The battle's won, but the child is lost.

Considering this time Brock's departure may be permanent, as this is for a full 4-year and 200 episode region, and not just a short 30 episode filler arc like Orange Islands, he'll probably get a better ending then before.

If Brock stays though, just meh.

Get those Devil Horns up Magmortar123's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I hope brock comes back, I doubt it, but I can still have hope :)
    My stats
    BMGF Mentor Program!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Springer
    Would you dance on a Czechoslovakian?
    I strongly support DaniHime (Me X Orihime)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by InfernoFlames View Post
    Zomg, how is Ash gonna get his food now? 0.0
    No that I think of it, you're right! XD But that was probably one of the reasons Brock was taken out. He didn't do much except cook and flirt with other girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Takoto
    Goodbye Dawn, you will be missed. So much.

Goodbye Brock, you won't be missed. At all.
    fix'd /opinions

FINALLY THANK GOD. I am willing to get my hopes up. Sadly, I guess Dawn leaving was inevitable. But Brock, getting the boot? Please, dear Arceus, PLEASE let this blog be for real. Let Brock die peacefully, PLEASE.

But hey, no Black-chan in the BW arc? Surprising! D8 I guess daisy-dukes can't withstand the power of Dawn's micro-skirt, huh? I just hope this new original girl can be interesting...

How about "the link is broken"? Or wrong, it seems. D: The link takes me to a page that is apparently telling me the blog can't be found.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast