Blissey promotion to be available for Christmas: Password to be given away by Pokémon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Blissey promotion to be available for Christmas: Password to be given away by Pokémon

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Blissey promotion to be available for Christmas: Password to be given away by Pokémon

Blissey promotion to be available for Christmas: Password to be given away by Pokémon Center stores

Posters in Pokémon Center stores in Japan have revealed that from Nov. 19 to Dec. 25, fans have a chance to obtain Blissey with the Hidden Ability Healer.

Read more on Bulbanews

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Blissey promotion to be available for Christmas: Password to be given away by Pok

Why a Blissey? Where's the Christmas in a Blissey?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Blissey promotion to be available for Christmas: Password to be given away by Pok

Abomasnow suits better as a Christmas Pokemon (or Delibird, but there's no point in using him).

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Blissey eh? Guess, I'd get it just cause Brock got one in it's line.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

I can just imagine the staff getting really annoyed when they're trying to work and a bajillion kids come up to them screaming "Merry Christmas!" xD

Luckily, it's just in a special area...still, whoever has to man that area will probably go home, hear their spouse wish them merry christmas and freak out that they don't have a calender to give xD

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

i hope some generous Japanese player gives me a baby of it just like that random stranger on gts nego. did with the snarl zorua :D

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

User who Registered RedSapphire's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow RedSapphire On Twitter
    Visit RedSapphire's Youtube Channel

It's nothing too big, but the Japanese PokeCen stores also did the Pokemon Cafe DW/GL Promotions.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    I can just imagine the staff getting really annoyed when they're trying to work and a bajillion kids come up to them screaming "Merry Christmas!" xD

Luckily, it's just in a special area...still, whoever has to man that area will probably go home, hear their spouse wish them merry christmas and freak out that they don't have a calender to give xD
    I pictured someone who pretty much stood there with a constant queue of kids, so that knowing the password didn't really matter since you could just listen to other people. The attendant probably would just give out the calendars without the password in that situation anyway.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    I pictured someone who pretty much stood there with a constant queue of kids, so that knowing the password didn't really matter since you could just listen to other people. The attendant probably would just give out the calendars without the password in that situation anyway.
    iirc, Serebii's website says it's a unique password which will be written down.

Still, I love the sentiment behind the event.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    iirc, Serebii's website says it's a unique password which will be written down.

Still, I love the sentiment behind the event.
    Yeah, Bulbanews says that too. I meant the "Merry Christmas" password.

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Why a Blissey? Where's the Christmas in a Blissey?
    You know, eggs. The Christmas Bunny hides eggs around the home, and you have to find them!
    Eitarou, Jaden and Froakie like this.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Blog Entries

Follow Jaden on Tumblr Visit Jaden's Youtube Channel

A Blissey with a Christmas hat holding a present would be awesome.

VGC Player The Knights of Wario Land's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I hope this Blissey comes to America also, but it doesn't seem very likely. I need a support Pokemon for the VGCs, and with Healer, this thing would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Abomasnow suits better as a Christmas Pokemon.
    But who in the bloody hell would want to use an Abomasnow that doesn't have Snow Warning?
    Black 2 FC: 2151-5959-1760

Wanna delve into the deep world of the Pokemon VGCs? Then head on over to user-run NuggetBridge for all of your needs!

Zeb
    making a splash Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

Another Japanese event. I'll just have to grab Happinys off the GTS and hope one of them has the ability xp
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

Blog Entries

Or chanseys. Anyway, I'll hunt for hours on GTS by that date. XP
    Man, when you stop to think of it DP did have some crap in it. Its just that when people think about DP, they only remember Paul, Pokehunter J/Galactic and all the Gyms and Contests episodes....basically the good parts.
    And... there are actually a lot of BW episodes that have pissed me off. By this point it'd be easier to just list the ones that I can stand to watch. The more the series progresses, the more the writing of these episodes piss me off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast