Black and White pre-launch events announced: Concept art to be shown at New York and

Thread: Black and White pre-launch events announced: Concept art to be shown at New York and

Default Black and White pre-launch events announced: Concept art to be shown at New York and

Black and White pre-launch events announced: Concept art to be shown at New York and London events

Nintendo of America and Nintendo of Europe have announced pre-launch events for New York and London. The New York event will take place March 5 at the Nintendo World Store, and is open to the general public. The London event will take place March 3 in Leicester Square, but will be an invite-only event. Fans eager to attend the London premiere can attempt to win an invite via the Official Nintendo Magazine.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Black and White pre-launch events announced: Concept art to be shown at New York

Since the concept art is probably nothing we haven't seen before I'm not so interested in that. But I could try going there to get a copy of Black...
    JP White FC: Joey 5457 5199 6851
    EN Black FC: Lipanda 3825 7876 0484

Blog Entries

Default Re: Black and White pre-launch events announced: Concept art to be shown at New York

See, vitini was going to be released in-store in the US as well.

Arrggh I wish I could attend the London event and meet Masuda and Sugimori. Would love to hear what they have to say about the development of the games. Free copy of the games too? Sweet deal.

Wish they had this in Atlanta.

Blog Entries

One Direction will be performing... I'm honestly glad I'm not going, because they are annoying.

Happy NintendoDay Europe! Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Considering the amount of X-Factor contestants that have appeared in Nintendo UK adverts recently, I wonder how much stocks Simon Cowell owns xD