Birthday Pokémon event distribution announced for Japan: Ten different Pokémon to cho

Thread: Birthday Pokémon event distribution announced for Japan: Ten different Pokémon to cho

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Birthday Pokémon event distribution announced for Japan: Ten different Pokémon to cho

Birthday Pokémon event distribution announced for Japan: Ten different Pokémon to choose from

A birthday Pokémon event distribution has been announced for Japan. Starting Oct. 12, 2013, players may receive one of 10 different Pokémon for their Pokémon X and Y games at a Pokémon Center on their birthday.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Birthday Pokémon event distribution announced for Japan: Ten different Pokémon to

5% off is a bit of a rip-off, but whatever. If only I lived in Japan, then I could get a Leafeon for my X playthrough...
    My planned dream team- in the works (eventually)

Friend Code is on the Trainer Card; feel free to try to challenge me to trade unless I'm busying with school or Fire Emblem Awakening.

Official Claimer of Oblivion Wing on 3/15/14

Blog Entries

Default Re: Birthday Pokémon event distribution announced for Japan: Ten different Pokémon to

I feel a little bad for the kids whose October birthdays are before the 12th.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.