Best Wishes teaser shown on Pokémon Sunday: New character "Dento" confirms earlier ..
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Wishes teaser shown on Pokémon Sunday: New character "Dento" confirms earlier ..

Default Best Wishes teaser shown on Pokémon Sunday: New character "Dento" confirms earlier ..

Best Wishes teaser shown on Pokémon Sunday: New character "Dento" confirms earlier ...

Pokémon Sunday has revealed new information on Pocket Monsters: Best Wishes, including confirming the legitimacy of a magazine scan that was leaked days ago.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by Transfinite; 31st July 2010 at 08:32 PM. Reason: It's not "Reimu", wtf?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Best Wishes teaser shown on Pokémon Sunday: New character "Reimu" confirms earlie

Meh... Not really what I expected, but oh well.

Default Re: Best Wishes teaser shown on Pokémon Sunday: New character "Reimu" confirms earlie

I'm gonna wait until I see it to judge it. ^_^

Blog Entries

I started watching late and I didn't see it.

Before posting in Battle Strategies, please read the rules and simple questions stickies!

Still rating competitive teams via VM/PM, as well as accepting questions or discussion about battle strategies.
    Pro-tip: Wondercard events can't be shiny unless they're set to be always shiny like PCP.

Edit: I'm not too fond of Dento's eyes but Iris swinging on a vine is epic.
    Last edited by JordanN; 31st July 2010 at 07:07 PM.

So, that scan was real. I hate new girl's design. Even worse than Dawn's. Boy looks like damn fop. Ech. Pokemon is going worse and worse.

Follow Rainbow On Twitter Add Rainbow on Facebook Add Rainbow on Google+ Add Rainbow on MySpace
    Add Rainbow on Linkedin Follow Rainbow on Tumblr Follow Rainbow on Flickr Visit Rainbow's Youtube Channel

Complain, complain.

I really like Iris. She stands out from the past characters. her design is cute too. Reimu's name is weird, but I'll get used to it. It also creeps me out that he has no eye whites though...
    EDIT: According to TV Tokyo, the guys name isn't Reimu. It's Dento or something similar to that.
    Last edited by Rainbow; 31st July 2010 at 07:13 PM.

Trust me, I'm the Doctor. rockman0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I really like how the anime is looking so far. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Also, this is the teaser for the anime, right? If so, why wasn't Ash in it?
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.
    Night will fall and drown the sun
    When a good man goes to war.
    Friendship dies and true love lies.
    Night will fall and the dark will rise
    Demons run, but count the loss.
    The battle's won, but the child is lost.

Quote Originally Posted by rockman0 View Post
    I really like how the anime is looking so far. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Also, this is the teaser for the anime, right? If so, why wasn't Ash in it?
    Maybe he's been demoted to side character? I'd like that (I think that Ash has the personality of a rock; it's been eroded over time) but everyone else would FLIP OUT

Blog Entries

No, Ash is explicitly mentioned in the voiceover and text as being a hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Transfinite View Post
    No, Ash is explicitly mentioned in the voiceover and text as being a hero.
    Yeah, I didn't see that happening anyway.

T_T

Darn. More "ASH IS THE MOST AMAZING PERSON WHO EVER LIVED AND IS RECKLESS BUT NEVER SUFFERS SO YOU SHOULD ALL WORSHIP HIM"

Give her an Aipom and she could be Dora the Explorer, anime style.

Blog Entries

Reimu reminds me of Darach. Does this mean that Ash will be replaced? If so, that probably means that Brock will be leaving as well, and possibly for good this time (something I'm not happy about.) It's a pity though that the made some random people for the main characters instead of using the PCs.

EDIT: Okay, so Ash isn't being replaced. Damn. Oh well, at least that makes it more likely that Brock's coming along as well; like always, though, he will probably be absent for a short time.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Iris: Black Teenage Tarzan!

Trust me, I'm the Doctor. rockman0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oh, I had come up with this crazy theory as to why Ash wouldn't be in the anime, but oh well. I don't mind him being in the anime, (it's not like a have a choice anyways) but it would be cool if there was a bit of a change.

EDIT:

@regiruler: I would hate for Brock to leave also. He is my favorite character.
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.
    Night will fall and drown the sun
    Friendship dies and true love lies.
    Night will fall and the dark will rise
    Demons run, but count the loss.
    The battle's won, but the child is lost.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast