Best Wishes teaser shown on Pokémon Sunday: New character "Dento" confirms earlier .. - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Best Wishes teaser shown on Pokémon Sunday: New character "Dento" confirms earlier ..

Default Re: Best Wishes teaser shown on Pokémon Sunday: New character "Dento" confirms earlie

That would be my only guess. In some weird sense of logic, they felt like they needed to have a character reference... so they jacked Black's attire and gave it to Ash.

Talk about Role Reversal! Instead of the original character getting an original look (Ash) and the new character being brought in with a borrowed look, Ash gets the borrowed look and the new character (Iris) is completely original [for now as far as we know]!

I suppose the reason I questioned the decision has to do with why they went ahead with it in the first place. Ash has never had the in-game character's looks (except for maybe a smattering of Red from the original series), yet they shouldered the burden on to him. I dunno... they wanted to be fresh and original, and at the same time still felt obligated to have the traditional game garb...? Why go through the trouble then.
    V Faction: Bulbatized

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3136 - 6603 - 1330

Blog Entries

Default Re: Best Wishes teaser shown on Pokémon Sunday: New character "Dento" confirms earlie

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction View Post
    I dunno... they wanted to be fresh and original, and at the same time still felt obligated to have the traditional game garb...? Why go through the trouble then.
    Well, a character is a lot more important than an outfit. They might've still wanted to reference one of the protagonists at least in some way, while still creating a brand new (apparently) character. I just wonder if this means Black won't get some sort of cameo now.
    3DS FC: 1203-9389-8130

Blog Entries

In really excited about Dento! His seiyuu in Japan is known for many of my favorite shows voices including Tamaki of Ouran High School Host Club.

I was trying to guess what kind of character he'd be off his voice actors roles but can't seem to come up with much other than that he may be serious to a point that it's comical (overly serious) and possibly slightly flirtacious...

But... He may also be really funny but have a dark side... Or I could be completely wrong...

I'm excited about this character, completely based off his seiyuu.

Now if only the girl would be voiced by Kotono Mitsuishi. Lol... Then Pocket Monsters would be epic...

I think this may be probably one of the best seasons coming up... I haven't been do excited for a season in a long time... Although I loved the whole DP season, I wasn't excited for it...

Well, now i'm off track, well... I'm excited about Dento...
    Can you hear me?

IT'S A CLEMUSKETEER!!! IslandWalker's Avatar
    Guatemala, the country full of COD-obsessed bullies.
    Blog Entries

I like Iris' design, but her hair... A FREAKIN' KIBAGO FITS IN HER HAIR!!! It just looks weird...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IslandWalker View Post
    I like Iris' design, but her hair... A FREAKIN' KIBAGO FITS IN HER HAIR!!! It just looks weird...
    Agreed. Iris has a nice design, but her hair... It just ruins it for me. The color, the size... everything.
    3DS FC: 1203-9389-8130

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

LinkBacks (?)

1. 7th April 2012, 10:56 AM