Best Wishes Season 2 Decolora Adventures announced: New arc to start on April 25 - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Best Wishes Season 2 Decolora Adventures announced: New arc to start on April 25

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Best Wishes Season 2 Decolora Adventures announced: New arc to start on April 25

I wonder how many New fan Best Wishs got for Pokemon ?
    After All , Writer abandon older fan for them !
    I guess we all now know why Oshawott hardly getting any development !
    Because Writer was planning to damping that thing so they made him super annoying to us .
    I wonder if its the same case with Ash .
    Seriously if Writer wanted to replace Ash then wouldn't it be better if Writer let Ash do everything he left to Do ?
    Like-

-Winning a League

-Beating An E4 Champion

-Participate in PMT

-Becoming Pokemon Master .

Which way is better ?
    1) Letting Ash do everything he left to do So people has no complain about replacing him.
    Or
    2) Making Ash super lame so people get disgusted with him & Doesn't want to see him .
    I prefer the 1st way !
    Because the 2nd one is a outsmart way to replace a Protagonist !
    If Writer follow the 2nd way then I think All Ash-fan should ...............!
    I can't say it because this form rule !
    I don't get it !
    If Ash was going to lose this miserably in Unova League then why didn't writer just let Ash win first Don Tournament ?
    Why ?
    Is it because Ash will come back to Unova in order to win PMT ?
    Ya right , There hardly any possibility of Ash winning a League !
    Forget about PMT !
    Last edited by Hurricane Kishore; 13th March 2013 at 11:54 AM.

Follow Dragonite Postal Service on Tumblr Follow Dragonite Postal Service on Flickr

Default Re: Best Wishes Season 2 Decolora Adventures announced: New arc to start on April 25

I think it's fair to say that at the start of the franchise the games and anime where separate and although I loved the games I always loved the Anime more for its complexity. Yet now it seems that the anime is purely just around to promote the games when needed, since there isn't a new game out yet to promote they just do whatever in the anime and do not care about the fans!

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

A filler arc was necessary as there was no Battle Frontier in Unova (Sinnoh is too old and the Battle Subway/PWT cannot be stretched out that much), Team Plasma already got an arc, and since BW finished before the next generation stated it is far too early for XY.

The writers main focus is on the new audience. They still care about long-time fans and give us stuff sometimes (e.g. the Charizard episode we just had), but the focus is on the fresh fans, and too much character development can result in needing to backtrack too many episodes to adequately understand the plot.

Here's an interview with Masamitsu Hidaka, where he basically says that they focus on the new fans and the plot can be repetitive for that reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokebeach
    Now an overall question about the show. Will Ash ever become a Pokemon Master? He laughed and fell back on the couch. He blatantly said that when Ash becomes a Pokemon Master, the show will end. It will be the last episode. Going back to my first interview, I did not mention that he stated the show was cyclical because it could be the audience is constantly replaced (since children get older and leave, and new children come in), so they are allowed to get away with having the same repetitive goal. So, the show would probably continue the same way collect badges, travel through different regions, never age. Will Ash and Pikachu ever be replaced? No. Will they ever age? No. Will there be a 5th generation of Pokemon and will the show keep continuing? He laughed even harder and said of course. Pokemon will continue for many generations to come, and as he made it sound, probably forever.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    A filler arc was necessary as there was no Battle Frontier in Unova (Sinnoh is too old and the Battle Subway/PWT cannot be stretched out that much), Team Plasma already got an arc, and since BW finished before the next generation stated it is far too early for XY.

The writers main focus is on the new audience. They still care about long-time fans and give us stuff sometimes (e.g. the Charizard episode we just had), but the focus is on the fresh fans, and too much character development can result in needing to backtrack too many episodes to adequately understand the plot.

Here's an interview with Masamitsu Hidaka, where he basically says that they focus on the new fans and the plot can be repetitive for that reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokebeach
    Now an overall question about the show. Will Ash ever become a Pokemon Master? He laughed and fell back on the couch. He blatantly said that when Ash becomes a Pokemon Master, the show will end. It will be the last episode. Going back to my first interview, I did not mention that he stated the show was cyclical because it could be the audience is constantly replaced (since children get older and leave, and new children come in), so they are allowed to get away with having the same repetitive goal. So, the show would probably continue the same way collect badges, travel through different regions, never age. Will Ash and Pikachu ever be replaced? No. Will they ever age? No. Will there be a 5th generation of Pokemon and will the show keep continuing? He laughed even harder and said of course. Pokemon will continue for many generations to come, and as he made it sound, probably forever.
    If there main focus is only new fan then isn't it better to end Ash's story & start A NEW SERIES WITH A NEW PROTAGONIST FOR NEWER FAN !
    If they doesn't care about older fan they why still keeping Ash .
    Are they afraid that the show will lose their popularity if they finish Ash's story and then replace him.
    One part they care about only new fan while another part they doesn't want to finish Ash's story and start with new protagonist because they afraid that old fan will leave the show.
    Its piss me off !
    They doesn't care about older fan but again they doesn't want to lose older fan .

Blog Entries

Pokemon will continue for many generations to come, and as he made it sound, probably forever.
    Yikes.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    If there main focus is only new fan then isn't it better to end Ash's story & start A NEW SERIES WITH A NEW PROTAGONIST FOR NEWER FAN !
    Are they afraid that the show will lose their popularity if they finish Ash's story and then replace him.
    One part they care about only new fan while another part they doesn't want to finish Ash's story and start with new protagonist because they afraid that old fan will leave the show.
    Its piss me off !
    They doesn't care about older fan but again they doesn't want to lose older fan .
    Pokemon doesn't care about older fans because its aim is to sell merchandise and make money. If it bothers you so much you can stop watching because that's just how this show is and, believe it or not, a lot of people are okay with that because they don't get so frustrated over one of aspect of a cartoon meant for entertainment and selling power than a cohesive and tight-knit plot.
    Last edited by Bubble Frog; 14th March 2013 at 10:39 AM.
    97SaturnSL1 likes this.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Its piss me off !
    You aren't the target audience, Pokemon doesn't care about older fans because its aim is to sell merchandise and make money. If it bothers you so much you can stop watching because that's just how this show is and, believe it or not, a lot of people are okay with that because they don't get so frustrated over one of aspect of a cartoon meant for entertainment and selling power than a cohesive and tight-knit plot.
    As far as I see , A lot of People aren't okay with that !
    They aren't happy with Pokemon being ''Sidekicks Show'' .
    And If Writer care about selling pushie that they should stop writing Anime & start selling pushie while letting real writer to do their job!!!
    Pokemon Is the Anime based on Game .
    Therefore , The Anime based on it should target people who will buy/play the game .
    Not Just Little Girl !
    Plus ,Takeshi Shudo said Pokemon suppose to be a Family Anime and now Tomeki show up saying Pokemon only target little girl !
    This are excuse for Skip work !
    That all .
    Even , So called Newer fan of this generation has no interest in dump like this !

Blog Entries

Ugh.

Doesn't matter, the anime doesn't change or will change because a bunch of anime nerds on the Internet aren't fans of the writing formula. It's always going to be like this, merchandising will always come first and Pokemon isn't a deep show to begin with. It's a children show and that's that.
    The writers don't care.
    And If Writer care about selling pushie that they should stop writing Anime & start selling pushie while letting real writer to do their job!!!
    That makes no sense.......they are the real writers.

Therefore , The Anime based on it should target people who will buy/play the game .
    The anime targets children because it's a kids show and sells immense amounts of merchandise outside of the game. Most game players don't even watch the anime.

Plus ,Takeshi Shudo said Pokemon suppose to be a Family Anime and now Tomeki show up saying Pokemon only target little girl !
    Takeshi Shudo said he intended for Pokemon to be a Family Show in the early age of Kanto, however it quickly turned into a children's show around the time of AG/Johto. It targets children, not little girls. It's a gender neutral show.

Even , So called Newer fan of this generation has no interest in dump like this !
    So...maybe you could stop watching? You clearly don't enjoy the show anymore.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Ugh.

Doesn't matter, the anime doesn't change or will change because a bunch of anime nerds on the Internet aren't fans of the writing formula. It's always going to be like this, merchandising will always come first and Pokemon isn't a deep show to begin with. It's a children show and that's that.
    The writers don't care.
    That makes no sense.......they are the real writers.

The anime targets children because it's a kids show and sells immense amounts of merchandise outside of the game. Most game players don't even watch the anime.
    So...maybe you could stop watching? You clearly don't enjoy the show anymore.
    You know , Why A Bad Politician remain in charge despite everybody knows his corruption ?
    Its people like you who says "'Oh , Our Country is poor and Politician doesn't care ! They only care about Power & Money ! People should okay with this ! If People like the undevelopment then they should just leave the country !''
    Same goes for the Anime !
    Every Pokemon fan has their right to shout if writer doesn't improve the show ! Just because some minority want to make themself look like Adult ,That doesn't mean every one should just shut up !
    If the Japanese already given the Pokemon Writer a huge humiliation for their creepy writing , Then they wouldn't dare to go this low !
    But Since Nobody give Writer any Pressure , They doesn't try to improve !

Takeshi Shudo said he intended for Pokemon to be a Family Show in the early age of Kanto, however it quickly turned into a children's show around the time of AG/Johto. It targets children, not little girls. It's a gender neutral show.
    I guess thats Why Pokemon doesn't has the same appeal original series had !
    Because Takeshi Shudo targeted everyone who wantchs the show while Tomeki just use little Kids as a Excuse !
    Last edited by Hurricane Kishore; 14th March 2013 at 10:32 AM.

Blog Entries

You know , Why A Bad Politician remain in charge despite everybody knows his corruption ?
    So....

Writers = Bad Politician
    Everyone = You

Its people like you who says "'Oh , Our Country is poor and Politician doesn't care ! They only care about Power & Money ! People should okay with this ! If People like the undevelopment then they should just leave the country !''
    wut

Every Pokemon fan has their right to shout if writer doesn't improve the show ! Just because some minority want to make them look like Adult ,That doesn't mean every one just shut up !
    I never said you didn't have that right, however you gotta realize the writers aren't pandering to you.
    If the Japanese already given the Pokemon Writer a huge humiliation for their creepy writing , Then they would dare to to go this low !
    But Since Nobody Writer any Pressure , They doesn't try to improve !
    Pokemon will always be a show where merchandise comes first and writing second.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

So....

Writers = Bad Politician
    Everyone = You

Implying your opinions are fact :c

Seems legit....

wut

Every Pokemon fan has their right to shout if writer doesn't improve the show ! Just because some minority want to make them look like Adult ,That doesn't mean every one just shut up !
    I never said you didn't have that right, however you gotta realize the writers aren't pandering to you.
    If the Japanese already given the Pokemon Writer a huge humiliation for their creepy writing , Then they would dare to to go this low !
    But Since Nobody Writer any Pressure , They doesn't try to improve !
    Pokemon will always be a show where merchandise comes first and writing second. Take it or leave it.
    Unfortunatly , I'm not planning on to shut up like You !
    If Writer Writing is Bad then I will shout .
    Furthermore , If They had good writing then it would automatically Work as a Advertisement for the Merchandise ! Writer doesn't need to Kill the Show just for Merchandise .
    Its piss me off that Writer like Ihara Shigekatsu & Hidenori Kusaka's Work will remain A manga forever because of them .
    Last edited by Hurricane Kishore; 14th March 2013 at 10:35 AM.

Blog Entries

:I Okay.
    Furthermore , If They had good writing then it would automatically Work as a Advertisement for the Merchandise ! Writer doesn't need to Kill the Show just for Merchandise .
    I never said that, I said that the aim of the show is to sell merchandise and Pokemon has pretty much been portrayed a light-hearted ditzy little kids fighting cartoons and I, for one, have never had a problem with that so I don't know where you're getting the idea "everyone" dislikes the show for what it is. Pokemon will, and probably always, be the show it is right now. They don't consider older fans because older fans are like a grain of sand in-comparison to a basketball in comparison to the true target audience. Children. Not to mention Pokemon isn't written with the regards of anime nerds in mind and that's just the truth tea. There no reason to be so pressed over marketing in a children's show, it's never changing from that. :<

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

By the way , Orange League didn't did any good development to Ash.
    Ash finally managed to control his Charizard on Orange Archipelago.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

:I Okay.
    I never said that, I said that the aim of the show is to sell merchandise and Pokemon has pretty much been portrayed a light-hearted ditzy little kids fighting cartoons and I, for one, have never had a problem with that so I don't know where you're getting the idea "everyone" dislikes the show for what it is. Pokemon will, and probably always, be the show it is right now. They don't consider older fans because older fans are like a grain of sand in-comparison to a basketball in comparison to the true target audience. Children. Not to mention Pokemon isn't written with the regards of anime nerds in mind and that's just the truth tea. There no reason to be so pressed over marketing in a children's show, it's never changing from that. :<
    Anime For even Younger Kids are Written better then this !
    So Don't blame Kids that they made Writer do all bad writing !
    I verify from Kids myself .
    I verified from Enough Kids before shouting.
    Just like I said , I doesn't say thing in Random unlike those idiot who complain about Ash being too over-powered while hogging all the spotlight from his side-kick ! (Still doing it , One of them even create thread about Cilan being ignore in Serebii )
    I verify thing first unlike them and Kids doesn't like this .

Kids Anime doesn't mean Cute Little Pokemon dancing together !
    That's A Baby Anime , Not Kids Anime !
    Plus , If Older fan are unnecessary now then Why don't writer just end Ash's story ?
    Just like I said before , Why does they need to keep Ash for newer fan when then can finish Ash story and Start a new series with new Protagonist ?
    As long as Ash gets a proper ending , We Older fan don't mind !
    So , Does the Newer Fan has problem with finishing Ash's Story & replacing him?
    So How many newer fan did Best Wishs got and how many of them still watching .
    All other writer show some respect toward people who watch their show or read their manga for long time !
    But Pokemon Writer are so UNGRATEFUL that doesn't end Ash's story so we can't move on while ignoring us !
    Its piss me off that Writer like Ihara Shigekatsu & Hidenori Kusaka's Work will remain A manga forever because of them .
    When Ihara shigekatsu & Hidenori Kusaka actually better then Anime Writer.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Edge View Post
    By the way , Orange League didn't did any good development to Ash.
    Ash finally managed to control his Charizard on Orange Archipelago.
    If Charizard got frozen like that anywhere else and Ash nursed it back to health , then he would naturally start to listen to Ash .
    Orange League did nothing for that !
    Last edited by Hurricane Kishore; 14th March 2013 at 11:22 AM.

Blog Entries

Pokemon will continue for many generations to come, and as he made it sound, probably forever.
    Eww. Thousands and thousands of Pokemon to catch at some point? My Arceus....

I think I'd be okay if this happened to Mario, but I can't imagine the Pokemon game series and anime going on for that long.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)