Best Wishes Season 2 Decolora Adventures announced: New arc to start on April 25

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Best Wishes Season 2 Decolora Adventures announced: New arc to start on April 25

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Best Wishes Season 2 Decolora Adventures announced: New arc to start on April 25

Best Wishes Season 2 Decolora Adventures announced: New arc to start on April 25

The new arc "Best Wishes Season 2: Decolora Adventures" would focus on Satoshi's adventure in the Decolora Islands.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Best Wishes Season 2 Decolora Adventures announced: New arc to start on April 25

Sounds like a filler series while waiting for XY. Only interesting bit is the osowatt sp? Island which suggests that pokemon leaving. This hints towards keeping a few bw pokes into xy anime and not a full new trainer nub or full dump of pokes bar pikachu.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Best Wishes Season 2 Decolora Adventures announced: New arc to start on April 25

Decolora Islands? Like the Orange Islands, but without color?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Codface View Post
    This hints towards keeping a few bw pokes into xy anime and not a full new trainer nub or full dump of pokes bar pikachu.
    I don't see how it hints at that at all. Oshawott will probably stay until the end of Best Wishes, but I don't see it being carried over to the next series, which is saying something since it trumps the rest of the Unova roster in popularity.

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

There is usually one Pokémon movie for each season in the dub so ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo's Awakening will be the movie for Pokémon: Adventures in Unova. I assume that there will not be any other dubbed season in generation V because M16 will be the last Generation V movie so I think Adventures in Unova wouldn't be a suitable season title when Ash enter the Decolora Islands in the dub.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

So , It going to be just some boring filler about Ash & co dancing with cute little pokemon friend .
    Again writers pissed me off !
    By the way , Orange League didn't did any good development to Ash.
    Gary who just simply trained became stronger then Ash without even trying something like Orange League .
    It didn't gave Ash any glory ether since practically anybody outside of Orange Island doesn't know about Orange League.
    These Name-only League are just a waste of time .
    Even if Ash beat some guy with Legendary Pokemon , It would make him look good.
    Not after his defect against a scatter brain who used 1 less pokemon in unova League .
    Instate it will make that trainer with legendary Pokemon lamer .
    Writer could just make a tournament where Ash beat Kotetsu in full battle by using only his unova Pokemon .
    At least , That would have regain some dignity Ash lost but I guess I was hope too good since Writer consider doing anything good for Ash a crime !
    Robo-Floatzel likes this.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Water Max View Post
    There is usually one Pokémon movie for each season in the dub so ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo's Awakening will be the movie for Pokémon: Adventures in Unova. I assume that there will not be any other dubbed season in generation V because M16 will be the last Generation V movie so I think Adventures in Unova wouldn't be a suitable season title when Ash enter the Decolora Islands in the dub.
    Since the Japanese anime basically is doing seasons now I wish the dub would follow those rather than their own arbitrary 48/49-episode ones, but since "Best Wishes Season 2" was completely ignored I don't have high hopes for the Decolora Islands getting their own either.

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This is just getting sad at this point. I'm glad I stopped watching the anime before I lost my sanity with how bad it's gotten.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    This is just getting sad at this point. I'm glad I stopped watching the anime before I lost my sanity with how bad it's gotten.
    Just the XY Series !
    Then I'm dropping this series for good if the XY series reveal to be another troll !
    And , It look like Ash achieve nothing but Humiliation in Unova !
    No matter what achieve in Decolora , It wouldn't count !
    Because Decolora is an archipelago so it probably a place outside Kento like Orange League .
    Chronos and Robo-Floatzel like this.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

You know, it's obvious that they've ran out of ideas at this point. I mean, we finally got a season-long story arc in the form of Episode N, and now Ash is just going to a bunch of islands with no real plot development at all. I wouldn't be surprised if this arc's main plot was a tournament that Ash participates in that shows off Gen 6 Pokemon and then Ash decides to go to the Gen 6 region after losing.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo-Floatzel View Post
    You know, it's obvious that they've ran out of ideas at this point. I mean, we finally got a season-long story arc in the form of Episode N, and now Ash is just going to a bunch of islands with no real plot development at all. I wouldn't be surprised if this arc's main plot was a tournament that Ash participates in that shows off Gen 6 Pokemon and then Ash decides to go to the Gen 6 region after losing.
    Thats all they can do !
    Seriously , I would call the Anime Writer Coward !
    They are so afraid of ''Moving Forward'' with the story that they prefer surviving like a cockroach !
    They are afraid that if they finish Ash's story and replace Ash with another protagonist then the show will lose their popularity .
    Can't they see that the show already losing their Popularity ?
    It really piss me off that They give to life lesson about ''Moving Forward'' in the Anime when they themself doesn't have the guts to ''Move Forward'' .
    You know , If only Japanese fan start giving them 0 rating , The show might have improved !
    Or If TV Tokyo threaten them by saying that if The next series going to be another Troll then they will cancel the show !
    I can't believe Fairy Tail is one getting cancel.
    Plus , Does Writer think that another lame 1 on 1 Tournament will make everything good again ?
    Only A League-like Full Battle Tournament hosted by 2 or 3 E4 Champion Where Ash Completely crush Kotetsu & Trip in a full battle using only Unova Pokemon and lose to someone WORTHY Might just make up for some horrible plot in Worst Wishs.

If Decolora doesn't have anything like that then its nothing but a Waste of time no matter how many cute little Pokemon they bring for Ash to dance with .
    Pokemon is a Kids Anime , But It isn't ''Baby Girl Anime'' !
    Robo-Floatzel likes this.

Blog Entries

Mmm, so it looks like I'm going to be dropping the anime again after picking it back up with Episode N. I have zero interest in a filler saga.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robo-Floatzel View Post
    Thats all they can do !
    Seriously , I would call the Anime Writer Coward !
    They are so afraid of ''Moving Forward'' with the story that they prefer surviving like a cockroach !
    They are afraid that if they finish Ash's story and replace Ash with another protagonist then the show will lose their popularity .
    Can't they see that the show already losing their Popularity ?
    It really piss me off that They give to life lesson about ''Moving Forward'' in the Anime when they themself doesn't have the guts to ''Move Forward'' .
    You know , If only Japanese fan start giving them 0 rating , The show might have improved !
    Or If TV Tokyo threaten them by saying that if The next series going to be another Troll then they will cancel the show !
    I can't believe Fairy Tail is one getting cancel.
    Plus , Does Writer think that another lame 1 on 1 Tournament will make everything good again ?
    Only A League-like Full Battle Tournament hosted by 2 or 3 E4 Champion Where Ash Completely crush Kotetsu & Trip in a full battle using only Unova Pokemon and lose to someone WORTHY Might just make up for some horrible plot in Worst Wishs.

If Decolora doesn't have anything like that then its nothing but a Waste of time no matter how many cute little Pokemon they bring for Ash to dance with .
    Pokemon is a Kids Anime , But It isn't ''Baby Girl Anime'' !
    That's probably my biggest problem with the Pokemon anime is the fact that it simply REFUSES to change, 15+ years and it's simply recycling the same plot-lines over and over, and it's not even trying to do anything new. The games have changed and evolved so much over the course of 5 generations, and the anime is still where it was in it's early seasons. We're almost at Gen 6, and hearing about this new filler arc is just sad.

The main job of a series is to keep viewers interested while also trying to attract new audiences, but when you just do the exact same things over and over, people are driven away from a series, and it begins to lose ratings. The Pokemon anime is essentially trapped in an endless loop, and it's doing nothing to get out of it.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

If they plan to make Ash win a league like they did with the Orange League, maybe I'll watch it. At least Ash winning SOMETHING will be a good thing.

Blog Entries

Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

Filler region, designed for a filler arc, with lots of ties to Gen 6. Ash's Oshawott may leave/evolve, Ash may catch a Sableye, we may see Sylveon/Virgil, we may see BW Fourth Pokemon Tournament, we WILL see Jirachi, Rotom, and some other legends and Iris' plot will finally finish.

The only unexpected about that was the filler region.
    Robo-Floatzel and Reila like this.

I got a scum result on that bush! LYNCH IT LYNCH IT LYNCH IT!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)