Beckett to seemingly cease production of Pokémon magazine: Subscribers receive notice

Thread: Beckett to seemingly cease production of Pokémon magazine: Subscribers receive notice

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Beckett to seemingly cease production of Pokémon magazine: Subscribers receive notice

Beckett to seemingly cease production of Pokémon magazine: Subscribers receive notice of ...

According to subscribers to Beckett Pokémon Unofficial Collector, the company has sent out notices alerting those subscribers that the magazine will be changed to Beckett Game Strategyst. The reason behind this change is most likely a result of the lawsuit between Beckett and TPCi.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Beckett to seemingly cease production of Pokémon magazine: Subscribers receive no

As I said before, I used to subscribe to these guys before I found the Wiki.

It's a bummer that this had to happen to them.

Proud Hetalia Fangirl ♥ EdelsteinBraginski_'s Avatar
    In Austria, hanging out with Mr. Roderich Edelstein. LOL.
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Beckett to seemingly cease production of Pokémon magazine: Subscribers receive no

Oh well, I guess I'll keep my subscription. I got that notice last week.

Axis Powers: Hetalia<3

Surrender now or carry on Bikini Miltank's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

They were, to put it lightly, taking the piss. It's not as if Nintendo hadn't tried to reach an amicable agreement on numerous occasions.

Expecting a lot of "OMG EVIL LAWYERS!!!!" nonsense anyway though.

Blog Entries

I'm not surprised that much at all. I really am not.

I don't expect great things from BGS, though the world is unpredictable these days.

I just don't know why they told us months after it happened.

Find Me On The Youtubez SaffronGamer's Avatar

Cool Re: Beckett to seemingly cease production of Pokémon magazine: Subscribers receive no

Quote Originally Posted by Mijumaru View Post
    I'm not surprised that much at all. I really am not.

I don't expect great things from BGS, though the world isunpredictable these days.

i persally think it will do poor, cause the magazine is gonna consist of pkmn, yugioh,bakugan, heroclix, and naruto. and these these other franchises (like yugioh) all had their own magazine that beckett sold.
    so jamming them all together ment that they're: low on funds, or really dumb.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smartgamer View Post
    i persally think it will do poor, cause the magazine is gonna consist of pkmn, yugioh,bakugan, heroclix, and naruto. and these these other franchises (like yugioh) all had their own magazine that beckett sold.
    so jamming them all together ment that they're: low on funds, or really dumb.
    Out of all of those, the only one I actually like is PKMN. And I only sent my subscription on July 9 of last year. And the confirmation came really late, about two months later. I hope there's a way to get my money back.