Banette to be available for Halloween: Distributed through a Pokémon Global Link prom - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Banette to be available for Halloween: Distributed through a Pokémon Global Link prom

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Default Re: Banette to be available for Halloween: Distributed through a Pokémon Global Link

Woot! I needed to get a banette. It'd be tight if it came with a foucs sash..
    Any ideas what the moves might be?
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Default Re: Banette to be available for Halloween: Distributed through a Pokémon Global Link

Banette is a Gen III Pokemon! CLEARLY this is an obvious hint at RSEmakes. And Halloween was just an invention to advertise the remakes.
    Froakie likes this.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Blog Entries

@Karamazov Not necisarily. Not everything they ever do with Gen III means they're going to make R/S remakes. While that would be awesome, not everything Gen III is foreshadowing that. Anyway. On topic. I was they would've picked a better one. Like Duskull/Dusclops. (that comes with the reaper cloth thing so it can be evolved) Dusknoir > Banette
    I don't always resist, but when I do, it's with The Resistance. Stay resistant, my friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Defense
    After all, what is a Resistance member if he doesn't resist?

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teeboy View Post
    We may actually get some Halloween themed C-Gear Skin.
    As far as I know, the only halloween releases are the Catalogue, the passworded items in the Catalogue, the Banette and the Spooky Manor.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMuk View Post
    Yeah, that's true, its a comercial holiday, so no business is gonna pass up the chance to capitalise on the few who celebrate it...Idk about elsewhere, but when I was young, no-one I knew celebrated Halloween, as its an American holiday that holds no significance elsewhere...
    Anyways, on topic, any chance it will be a girl? Or will it be male only, like most DW events?
    Male-only.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikini Miltank View Post
    It'll suck if this really is a US-only thing. Banette is one of my favourite Pokémon.
    It should be released in Japan soon, so if you have a Japanese game you should be able to get it too.

EV-Wizard/PeculiarBattler League's Avatar
    Firstly, the Teleportation zone. Thirdly, the "Onoka" Elite Four. Fourthly, the Garden Grotto. Secondly, Oak's laboratory. And lastly, A hoedown-deeny hoedown!
    Blog Entries

This Banette knows Cotton Guard apparently.
    Feel free(r) to discuss Battle Strategy with me--I'll discuss anything really.

Besides being a strange (retired) battler with a storied, legendary, mythical, exaggerated, and relatively unknown career, I am also an amateur English B&W anime reviewer. (pachiba, you like?)

And I take hoedowns seriously.

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bluesun View Post
    Male-only.
    Erp, apologies, turns out it's Female-only instead.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

A female only Banette? Thats different... I'll have to makesure to get one.

That is sweeeet. Banette is one of my favorite Ghost-Types.

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

So hang on, will us Brits be getting it? I keep reading contradicting things...

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    So hang on, will us Brits be getting it? I keep reading contradicting things...
    Seems like only Americans and Japanese for the current time, anyway.

Blog Entries

Follow gallowsCalibrator on Tumblr

Erp, apologies, turns out it's Female-only instead.
    Female DW Banette? I so gotta get me one of those.

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

So will this password and dream world extras only appear ON Halloween or around the beginning of October?

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    So will this password and dream world extras only appear ON Halloween or around the beginning of October?
    The Banette has already appeared to Americans.
    The Spooky stuff should appear on the 27th-28th (after next maintenance), along with the Japanese Banette.
    If you don't have a Japanese or American account, no idea when/if you'd get Banette, but the Spooky upgrade should appear after next maintenance.

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

The Banette has already appeared to Americans.
    The Spooky stuff should appear on the 27th-28th (after next maintenance), along with the Japanese Banette.
    If you don't have a Japanese or American account, no idea when/if you'd get Banette, but the Spooky upgrade should appear after next maintenance.
    Does that mean that the pw is already out or that the Americans can just see the promotions page talking about it?

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Blog Entries

That is awesome :D I hope they decide to make it a UK event too D: I love Banette's
    Clicky?

Thanks ^-^

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast